"Yea, I didn't even know he had a twin." Allison says mad.

"Honestly, how could he keep this from us?" Lydia asks.

"You guys obviously don't get it." Thomas says to them.

"What do you mean Sti?" Malia asks.

"Never Mi-" Thomas was cut off by Scott and Mandy getting there.

"Sti!" Mandy says running up to Thomas hugging him.

"Mandy!" Thomas yells back hugging her. "Ya feelin better?"

"mhm, a lot batter since yesterday." Mandy says

"Good." Thomas says still hugging her. The break apart and see the group looking at them weird.

"Hey guys, I'm Mandy!" Mandy says waving.

"Is that Stiles' flannel?" Lydia asks. You could hear the jealousy from her voice.

"Ahh, yea, He gave it to me in the hospital since I was cold." Mandy says.

"And let me guess, I am never getting it back?" Thomas asks.

"Nope. So who are you guys?" Mandy asks.

"Lydia"

"Allison, Scott's Girlfriend"

"Liam"

"Malia"

"Mason"

"Cory"

"Issac"

"Nice to meet you all." Mandy says with a smile. Every one could see that Stiles and Mandy were sitting really close, shoulders toughing. What they didn't know is that the feeling of the other kept them calm. "So what do you guys do?"

"Not much. Liam, Cory , and Mason are new to our group so we just hang out really." Scott tells Mandy.

"mmhm, Greenies." Mandy says with a smirk. They heard Stiles laugh a small bit.

"What are Greenies?" Liam asks.

"That's you, Mason, and Cory." Mandy says again. "A bunch of little Greenies. It is quite cute."

"Why do you keep saying Greenies?!" Malia yells getting annoyed.

"OH This must be a Shank! Right?" Mandy asks looking over at Thomas with a Smile.

"Mandy!" Thomas says laughing. "You can't do that!"

"Do what? Call her a shank? Cuz you are acting like a slinthead right now!" Mandy says looking into his eyes.

"Oh thats a piece of Klunck!" Thomas yells. This confuses the pack.

"Oh you know what else is a piece of Klunck? The fact that you think you are faster than me, Slinthead!" Mandy starts. "I will race you right now to prove a point!"

"Hey you are not running with your wound." Thomas says cooly.

"Hey! I have ran with way worse. And you know that!" Mandy yells.

"Oh really?" Thomas says with a smirk.

"Watch me!" Mandy says as she starts to run to the woods. Thomas goes after her. catches up pretty quickly and picks her up and put her over his shoulder. Them both laughing.

"Hey! that's not fair!" Mandy yells. "Put me down!"

"Will you stop calling me a Slinthead!" Thomas says.

"Okay! Okay! Fine you are not a Slinthead! Gally Is!" Mandy yells laughing. Thomas puts her down and they just hug and laugh.

"Ya, you right. Gally is a Slinthead!" Thomas says.

"You guys, what just happened?" Lydia asks the group watching Mandy and Stiles.

"I honestly have no idea. It's like they know each other. Like more than I know her." Scott says confused.

"They seem to have a deep connection. and the fact that they know those weird words. Like why did she call me a Shank?" Malia asks. They are still watching the two as Mandy jumps onto Stiles' back. And they walk back over.

"Um, Mandy? You know you shouldn't be running. You literally have stitches!" Scott yells at Mandy.

"Yea Yea! What can I say. I like running. But this boy stopped me when I was about to beat him for the what? 30th time?" Mandy says laughing. Still on Thomas' back.

"Hey! At least I got to you before you feel, like last time." Thomas says as Mandy is ruffling Thomas' hair so it looked like it did in the maze.

"Oh my god! Stiles! you look so weird with your hair like that!" Issac yells.

"Yea, I have to agree. Sti, your hair looks so weird like that." Malia states.

"Hey! My bangs are banngin!" Thomas says with sass. Making Minho proud.

"Um, okay? Mandy why are you still on his back?" Allison asks. The two sigh and Mandy jumps off.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Mandy asks going to sit on top of the picnic bench.

"Well, Scott should we tell her?" Kira asks.

"Oh what that you guys are going to tell me that the supernatural exists? Okay, your point?" Mandy says scratching her head.

"I-I-Wh-How did you know?" Scott stutters.

"Oh I am right? I was just spitballing there." Mandy says with a laugh.

"Yea the Supernatural are real. And we are apart of it." Liam says bluntly.

"Okay cool. So do you guys want to head back home? Ya know where there is food. " Mandy asks not really caring for the supernatural.

"Okay I like her." Malia says with a smirk.

"Alright. Lets go." Scott says with a smile.