***Arc 1*** part 5 (FINAL)

She lay there unable to sleep. The fact that Artemis, the incubus might come back keeps her up.

"You should really rest my dear, it helps you grow."

Artemis.

Snapping her head towards the voice. Artemis sat by her window still with the same sly smirk.

"Don't mock my height," Zaia grit her teeth to stop her from kicking him where the sun doesn't shine. Needless to say she doesn't like it if anyone makes fun of her height.

He lets out a deep chuckle. Removing her glasses and wiping the lenses with his shirt. Strolling towards her, zaia's heart beats faster. She grips the sheets beneath her. "Your even cute when you're mad," he whispered, placing his glasses back slowly. Suddenly she doesn't know what she's doing. Her head keeps saying no but her body is moving on it's own.

Pulling him down to the bed she crashed her lips against his. Her body wants him. But her mind says no. It's all a trap.

Pulling away for air, he licked his lips. "You're feisty too.."

"I didn't mean to do that! I don't want to my body is moving on it's own." She yelled, then she realized the Position they're in. She's straddling him with her legs on the side of his hips.

"You say that but your body says differently."

It was like she's under a spell, she wanted to pull away but she can't. Instead slammed her mouth on his. Both of then fighting for dominance until she felt a tickling sensation on the small of her back making her mouth open involuntarily and Artemis took this chance to explore her completely.

She felt so weak and there was nothing for her to do but melt into his arms as he moulds her into something else that fits him.

"You're an incubus! You're doing this. This is not what I want!" She screams. When they finally pulled away, he tilts his head and clicked his tongue.

"That pitiful demon told you didn't he?" Before she could even answer, her back was against the wall her legs wrapped around his hips and her arms are pinned preventing her from escaping

It's not like she can anyway.

With no sign of acceptance her nightgown was slipped off and thrown into the forgotten corner of the room leaving her milky skin exposed with only her bra and underwear to cover her. He grinned maliciously with a pair of sharp fangs visible.
"I'll just have to claim you for myself.." He says leaning closer to sink his teeth on her shoulder.

She didn't know what she was thinking exactly, but she just thought that he might hear her.

"Ciel!" She screamed before he could bite down on her shoulder.
He was thrown off to the side by some force.

A purple mark glowed on the side of her neck. It was the Faustian sign. The sign that she is ciel's soul to devour.

Ciel stood by the door, along with Sebastian.

"I wonder when you will finally call me." He says as he eyed the scene. Glaring at the incubus, "you should know better than to steal incubi."

Artemis lets out a mocking laughter. "Demons like you are pathetic. A contract just to feed? How sad." He retorted.

"You're the one behind all the mysterious deaths.. It would only make sense." Ciel ignored his remark and looked at sebastian and nods his head. "This is an order sebastian. Get rid of this night demon."

Bowing at his master, "yes,m'lord."

"Killing me is useless." Artemis stated, ciel looked at him and snorted.

"Really?" He said with a cynical tone.

"Yes really, don't be sarcastic with me. Especially if I'm not the mastermind. I'm merely a pawn." There was a hint of honesty in his voice. "I don't care if you believe me or not. I'm only saying. It's useless,"

"Who is it if it isn't you?" Ciel raised his eyebrow at Artemis. Not completely trusting him.

"Who says I will tell you?" He continued over to the window he propped a foot on the still, ready to leave but turned to Zaia before he did. "Let's continue this some other time, Zaia." He gave her a sweet smile that made Zaia's stomach churn.

Sighing, ciel walked over to the bed to take a blanket and covered Zaia who shivered as a cold air wafts through the open window.

"I serve you now. You call my name," he said almost demandingly. Zaia only nodded, her head throb and she felt so weak.

Maybe Artemis took some of her energy again.

"I'm sorry I-" she blacked out before she could even continue.