Todoroki's Ending-Believe Me

Start from the beginning

"Hm, I suppose so." he hummed. 

I was so absorbed in the emotion I was feeling that I had no idea what Touya was scheming behind that smile.

~~

After the next few weeks things began to be normal again, Himiko was carrying Hikaru as I was tending the cash register; Tomura and Kurogiri were kind enough to offer me a part time job. Touya's friends had soon become mine and working along with them made me remember what it felt like to have friends again.

Not only did I miss Shoto, but I missed my friends... Mina, Ochaco, Izuku, and especially Katsuki. I even missed Katsuki's shouting. 

"[Nickname]! Ru's crying~" Himi cried as she brought me a crying baby. "He's hungry."

"Aw~" I cooed as I took Hikaru from Himi, "Poor little Hikaru, baby it's okay, shhh don't cry. Mommy's here." I held my baby and rocked  him a little hoping he'd calm down as Himi offered to fetch him his bottle. But his loud cries were the attention grabber inside the small shop.

One voice called out to me, which sounded so familiar, it brought me goosebumps. 

"Oi! You there! It's you isn't it? Airhead."  

"Kacchan don't call her that, what if it's not-"

"Shut it Deku!! Of course it's her!"

I turned to face them and my eyes widened, "Katsuki? Izuku??" a smile appeared on my face. Hikaru's cries faded as he looked at them. 

Surprisingly he started outstretching his hands to Katsuki and babbling.

"Is that-" 

"Your brat."

"He's no brat." I rolled my eyes, "Geez Boom-Boom man you never change."

"Bo-boom-boom!" Hikaru mimicked.

"Oi! Don't call me that! Look what you've done!" Katsuki sighed, rolling his eyes.

"[Name]... where have you been all this time??" Izuku asked. 

Himi came rushing in and handed me the bottle of formula. But as soon as she saw who I was with, "Ooo who's this green haired cutie??" Himi's eyes practically shot hearts out. "My name's Toga Himiko, but you can call me Himi."

"Thanks Himi." I thanked her for the bottle, "This is Midoriya Izuku and Bakugou Katsuki, they're my friends."

"Oi Blondie, you need some glasses if you think Deku's cute." Katsuki scrunched his nose with disgust.

"Deku??? Aw that's such a cute name! Can I call you Deku too?" Himi quickly rushed towards Izuku.

Izuku became a blushing and stuttering mess, "Uh-um, y-yeah sure!"

I chuckled. Katsuki stepped away from them and reached the cash register. I fed Hikaru his bottle as I walked over to meet Katsuki. I stood in front of him and he eyed my little baby.

"Cute baby." He said looking at him, "Looks like Icyhot."

"Yeah... well he is the father." I smiled sadly.

"Right about that-"

"Boom-boom! Up-up!" Hikaru wanted Katsuki to carry him, Katsuki being well him, awkwardly held Hikaru.

"Call me that again, and I'll drop you, you little brat." Katsuki harshly spoke but I knew it was all talk. He actually had a gentle expression on his face and held Hikaru carefully.

"He likes you. Probably cause you smell like caramel." I teased.

"Tch, shut your mouth Airhead." he sighed, I laughed and he smiled. "I missed you... I missed your shitty humor."