Todoroki's Ending-Believe Me

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Tell em the other thing!" Bakugou yelled making Akio flinch. 

"It's not mine! The baby that's being rumored about, I have no fucking clue how that started, I didn't even know she was expecting! So, it's not mine. [Name] and I never even kissed, so there's no chance she'd be having my kid. I don't know if it's true but the rumors say she left cuz she was knocked up but dude, it's not mine!" Akio yelled repeatedly that the baby [Name] was expecting wasn't Akio's.

Which could only mean one thing. [Name] was telling me the truth and I didn't believe her.

"Thanks Bakugou." I addressed him.

I left the cafeteria rapidly; not really caring who was staring at me. Midoriya trailing behind me. I couldn't help but feel horrible and feel so much regret. This is my fault.

I stopped and ran my fingers through my hair exasperatedly. I didn't notice I had tears falling down my eyes until Midoriya called my name.

"Midoriya... I pushed her away. It's my fault she left. I didn't listen. I refused to listen. It's my fault. I left her to fend on her own and not only that but she's indeed carrying my child." My hands were shaking.

"Todoroki, it's okay, the important thing is that you know now. That you believe her. Now you can help us look for her." Midoriya was being kind, choosing his words carefully. 

I heaved a deep sigh and nodded, "I have to find her. I need to tell her how sorry I am and that I love her and our child."

"And you will." he replied.

For the next months, along with Bakugou, Midoriya, Uraraka, Mina, and her closest friends we began searching for her relentlessly. There was nothing more I wanted than to have her and our little one beside me.

Though, little did I know [Name] and our child were not the only ones I'd find.

~~

[Name]'s POV

The baby was born, a beautiful boy, his eyes just like Shoto's and his hair crimson. Touya mentioning how the little guy looked so much like Shoto when he was born. His comment making my heart ache just a little.

"You really miss him, don't you?" Touya asked as he offered to carry little Hikaru.

"Is it that obvious?" 

He nodded, "Well duh. You got no poker face, Doll."

I laughed a little bashfully, "Yeah, I guess you're right. Himiko and Tomura said the same thing to me."

He hummed in agreement. A moment of silence crossed us as Touya's eyes were fixed on Hikaru, he had a soft gaze as he said, "Look Doll, I can't tell you to stop caring for my dumb little bro, but just remember you'll always have a part of him with you, this little guy and well it may not be much but you have my support and Handjob's and Crazy's, Twice and the rest of the guys too."

Tears threatened to crawl out of my eyes though I took a deep breath instead and replied, "Thanks Touya, for your words and all your help." I tried to smile.

"No prob, Doll. That's what family's for. I've learned that now, ever since you and Hikaru came into my life." his eyes looked sad.

My heart ached for him. "Touya, I'm sure if you ever reached out to them they would forgive you." I reassured him. "Especially your mom."

He looked pensive, "You... think so?" he exhaled softly, "Speaking of which... would you ever forgive Shoto?"

With my eyes looking up at the ceiling of the hospital room, I nodded a little. "Touya, when love is real, forgiveness come easy. Pain fades and helps heal."