Tick... Tick... Tick...
Tick... Tick...
Tick...
Tick...
Tick...

I stared at the clock, watching the hands move round. It made me tired... I closed my eyes and dozed off...

Ping!

I instantly woke to the sound of a text. Naomasa had only just found out about what happened.

[Everything okay? Aizawa told me what happened a few minutes ago.]

[Yeah... I'm alright, just annoyed I can't be out doing something.] I huffed a sigh.

[Of course you are. You always want to help people, Toshi. You need to rest. Anything else happen today?]

[I apparently lapsed... I lost control of myself and attacked Aizawa. No harm done. Seems I thought it would be best to let him live for the sake of the kids. I just really don't remember that happening...] I scratched at the bite mark on my neck with my sharp claws, cutting the skin slightly.

[...] The dots bounced up and down as Naomasa was typing. [Whatever happened, that wasn't you. We know you would never harm any innocent person. Just try to rest until the class come back to the dorms.]

[Yeah, that's probably the best thing to do... Thanks.] I smiled, placing my phone down and cuddling back up in bed.

I woke up to the sound of talking in the corridors below my room. 1-A must be back. There was a knock at the door followed by a nervous "All Might?" from Midoriya.

"My boy?" I opened the door. "Are you-" I hissed and stepped back, sunlight burning my hand. "Ah-!"

Shit! Forgot it was still light out!

"All Might!! Are you okay!? Here let me shut the door!" Izuku ran to the door, closing it behind him.

"My... hand..!" I looked at the burn, touching it and hissing at the pain. "Ah!"

"All Might? You..? You hiss..? Sounds like a cat!" Izuku looked happy.

"Haha... It does, doesn't it?" I laughed away the pain, hand still burning.

"A-Anyways! Uh! Mr. Aizawa told me to bring you this! Looks like you can go outside now!"

I could get back to running... I missed doing that...

"Although! He did say you shouldn't go too far... The League of Villains could have planned that attack. They could be waiting for you... or... for me..?" Izuku sat next to me.

"My boy, whatever happens I will make sure everyone, including myself, are safe!" I smiled.

"Of course you will! You're the number one hero!" He smiled. "Do you want to go downstairs? I'm sure my classmates would love to see you again!" He stood.

"Alright, Alright! I'm coming! These joints aren't what they used to be!" I joked, standing slowly. I started walking, then stopped as the door opened, moving backwards again.

"Oh... yeah... I forgot about the light here. Uh! I have an idea!" Izuku ran down the corridor as I stood as far away from the light as possible.

I felt tired. I opened my mouth to let out a yawn when I felt my jaw unhinge. "Shit! What was that!?" I grabbed my jaw and pushed it shut. "Dislocated..? Must be to make room to bite people... I'm not doing that!" I sighed, letting go of my jaw. I looked up to see Midoriya standing with a blanket reading 'All M' on it in red. The rest of the blanket was white with blue and yellow stripes.

I laughed, Fanboy...

He places it up over my left side and brought me too the elevator. We both entered and waited for it to reach the lobby. "Thank you, my boy, smart thinking!" I placed my hand on his shoulder and patted it gently.

"Heroes always gotta think of something to help those in need!" He laughed.

Ding!

The doors opened to the lobby. 1-A crowded round me.

"Move away everyone, All Might needs space!" Aizawa called.

The students slowly moved backwards, creating a small path for me to walk to the couch. My mind felt foggy.

"Oi Deku! What's with the damn blanket!?" Bakugou shouted out.

"Oh! Uhm! Well... All Might needed shade! Although Mr. Aizawa got him that umbrella it wouldn't completely cover his side from the windows in the corridor so I thought to get my blanket to shade it!" He felt proud.

"Smart thinking, problem-child." Aizawa smiled.

My mind got more and more clouded. I pressed my hand to my forehead, swaying from dizziness.

Shit! Not now! Not around the kids!

I couldn't stop it. It filled my head. I craved blood.

I stood up and hissed, eyes wincing in the bright light.

"All Might?" Midoriya backed away.

"You! You were the one who did this to me! This was meant to happen to you! Not me!" I reached my arms out, claws sharp and ready to attack.

"All Might!? This doesn't sound like you!" He moved back into the light.

"Shit." Aizawa looked over to me. Not this again...

"Ohhhh... My old friend... from this morning..." I chuckled. "Looks like they all know the true me now! What I really am!" I moved closer, only to be burned by sunlight. "Grr... I'll get you at some point, Aizawa... I'll get all of you!!" I moved back into the dark corner of the room.

"All Might, look at me." Aizawa stepped out the light.
"You said you wouldn't hurt me, right? You admitted that this morning..."

"This morning!?" Kaminari exclaimed.
"So this happened before?" Shoji looked at me.

"Very true... I am a man of my words! I'll leave you alive... But as for the rest of-!" I paused "-you..?" I collapsed in the corner. "Ah..."

"All Might... Hey... You're alright, no one was injured." Aizawa grinned.

"R-Right... But... Did I threaten them..?" I looked up to Aizawa who was already looking down at me.

"Yeah... Threatened to bite them..." His smile disappeared.

"Shit... I need help..." I took my head into my hands, rubbing my fingers against the points of my ears.

"We'll figure something out." Aizawa pat my shoulder and smiled.