Vampire Princess

SUMMARY:

It’s been five years since Melanie Meyer left Springfield, leaving everything behind – her normal human life, her human and vampire friends and of course, Garret Stone. But when she goes home, she didn’t expect everything to change drastically. But what could she do? A lot can change in five years.

Melanie wants a normal life – well, as normal as a vampire could have. But “normal” is not really the word you really use when you’re the Vampire Princess. Not to mention when your ex-lover’s mother and a crazy doctor is hunting you. It’s not easy being the princess.

And what can she do when she’s still hopelessly and uncontrollably in love with her ex-boyfriend, knowing they can’t be together when the both of them already has new lovers?

This is not your typical vampire story. Not one of those cliché ones. This is a story about the Vampire Princess.

COPYRIGHT STATEMENT:

© Copyright – Lovella Mole 2013

The moral right of Lovella Mole to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act of 1988.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior permission of the author.

All the characters of this book are fictitious, and any resemblance to actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

_____________________________________________________________________________

So here's the sequel of Vampire Royalty! :) 

Warning: Don't read if you haven't read Vampire Royalty! You wouldn't understand a thing in this story if you won't read the first one. :D

Happy reading!