Chapter 9: I need some air!

"Y/n where are you going?" Fleur asked me confused the next day

"I am going to meet Katie in the library!"

"Madame Maxine wants to see us at 4 p.m." Fleur reminded me "She told us yesterday"

"Sh*t! I totally forgot! Katie is gonna hate me"

"Don't worry Y/N! I heard that the other schools have something too" she assured me "Come on now or we'll be late"

We went to the classroom Madame Maxine called us to just in time.

I saw Antoine looking at me for a second before turning back to his conversation.

Shortly after Madame Maxine came in and we all quickly sat down

"It has always been a tradition that on Christmas eve night that the 3 schools come together" she started "They join each other for a traditional dance. It is also an tradition that the boys ask you on a date"

"Because girls just aren't able to" Fleur laughed. She was defentely a feminist and that is one of the things I just adore about her.

"It is called the Yule Ball and I expect you to behave properly!" Madame told us

She went on for about 20 minutes telling us how we are supposed to behave and how we are supposed to represent our school.

"I guess now we wait until someone asks us," Fleur said after we left the classroom.

"I bet you will have a date by tomorrow," I laughed.

"Why would you say that?"

"Look around yourself Fleur! Literally every boy fancies you"

"I don't know! But even if boys are going to ask me I will not say yes to everyone!" she chuckled.

"You have problems!" I rolled my eyes "So since you are usually the gossip queen it is my turn now! Did you meet anyone yet?" I asked curiously

"Not really! I mean I've talked to Harry, Viktor and Cedric but other than that not really! I have talked to that one guy from Ravenclaw! I think his name is Roger Davies" she told me and we entered our improvised common room "What about the red head?" she smirked

"What about him?" I asked her nervous

"Do I need to remind you yet?"

"No! I have told you! I am not here to fall in love"I tried to assure her but I was wondering why I only thought of Fred and not of George for a second.

"What if he is going to ask you out?" Fleur smirked again.

"Going with the enemy?" I laughed

"If someone is gonna ask me it won't be a boy from our school anyways" Fleur laughed "They literally all hate me! I mean I know that your brother Antoine doesn't like me"

"That is true but I feel like he can't even stand me so yeah..."

"But you do get along with your other brother though"

"I do! But I haven't heard from him in ages" I sighed "The owl mum sent him that told him that Antoine were visiting Hogwarts probably got to Egypt a week ago"

"I don't think that owls take that long"

"Even better! Thanks Fleur! My brother just didn't write us back at all" I rolled my eyes "Sometimes you make things even worse"

"Sorry" she laughed

We saw a kind of paper plane flying through the window onto my lap. I quickly unfolded it