Chapter 10: ALICIA?!

Day after day went by and everytime Fred saw me he quickly turned around or ignored me.

I still didn't know why it bothered him so much.

Katie was in a better mood than she ever was before still happy about the fact that George had asked her out.

Luckily I was able to hang out with Fleur since the 2nd task was still a while away.

I still thought about the way I got nervous when Katie and George left us alone and how I felt my cheeks getting warmer but I couldn't figure out why

I usually spent my homework time in the Great Hall alone because Fleur usually has her training during that time and Katie was still in class sometimes.

I was working on my Charms homework when I saw someone sitting down next to me.

I turned to my side and saw that Fred was now sitting next to me.

"Hey Fred" I kindly welcomed him

"Hey Y/N" he started "Look I am sorry for last time we talked. I was just not ready to tell everyone how I really feel and that is why I never told anyone the name of the girl except Georgie!"

"Don't worry Fred! I am not mad! I was just confused! Especially when you ignored me afterwards" I explained

"I was just a little embarrassed" he explained "But I think I might be ready to tell you who the girl from the World Cup really is"

"No rush Fred but if you do I am proud of you!" I assured him

"Y/N!" I heard someone say and saw that it was Antoine who called me. What does he want now? "I need to speak to you!" he said in a serious tone

"Can't this wait? I am a bit occupied right now" I told him annoyed and looked back at Fred.

"No! NOW!"

"Sorry Fred!" I apologised and got up "I really am but if I won't talk to him right now he will be mad as hell"

"Go on! I can tell you later" Fred smiled weakly and I got up with a bad feeling.

"What is it, Antoine?" I asked annoyed "First you don't even try interacting with me, then you stare at me, what is it now?"

"I am sorry Y/N" he started "I know that my behaviour wasn't fair but there is something else I want to ask you?" he sounded a bit nervous

"Did Pierre write?" I asked guessing

"No!" Antoine simply answered

"Then what is it? I mean since it seemed to be urgent"

"It's about a girl!"

"A girl?" I raised my eyebrow "You want advice from me?" I said surprised

"Don't say it like that!"

"My brother wants advice from me" I giggled

"Shut up now!" Antoine hissed "Just please help me!"

"Why would I help you? I mean you treated me like trash"

"I know" Antoine looked at his hands "But I can understand now why Fleur needs support! The tournament isn't the easiest!"

"But Fleur isn't the girl is she?" I said shocked

"No!" Antoine laughed

"Alright!" I said relievedly, "I will help you! But only because I find it funny that you came to me for advice! But you have to tell me who she is!"

"That is the problem!" he sighed "I am not sure about her name"

"You don't even know her name?! Your chances are getting lower!" I chuckled

"I have seen her more often in school and she was always super nice when I asked something, but I forgot her name!" he confessed

"Then how am I supposed to know who you are talking about?"

"Well I saw her, another girl and you hanging out together!" he explained "The boy you were talking to has a twin right?" he looked at me and I nodded "The girl sitting on his left!"

"ALICIA?!" I said surprised after I looked at George and her sitting next to him.

"Yes exactly! That was her name!" Antoine said relieved

I was still in total shock "Wait so you fancy her?"

"I guess so" he grinned "I want to ask her out for the ball" he confessed

"You want to ask her?!" I asked him

"Yes! But maybe you can help me so that she says yes"

"I ehm..." I didn't know what to say "Just ask her!"

"No way!" he said sarcastically "But how?"

"She is the more relaxed person" I said, "So I guess just ask her like it is a usual conversation. But I could be wrong. I mean I haven't known her for long!"

"Also maybe even address her with her last name first" I suggested

"Right! I mean we were never on a first name basis! What was her last name again?"

"Spinnet" I answered

"Thank you Y/N!" I was suddenly wrapped into a hug

"Sine when are you a hug person?"

"Sorry" he simply answered "I guess I am just excited! I will update you later! But I gotta go now! Gabriel wanted to see me!" I told me about one of his friends.

"Do that!" I chuckled before he left the Great Hall.

I sat down next to Katie since Fred got up and Katie got out of her last class.

"You need to tell me about the guy you just talked to" Katie smirked"But for now it seems like Fred is asking Angelina"

I looked to my right and saw Fred sitting now next to George talking to Angelina, who still haven't really met.

It seemed like Fred used some kind of hand movement but it looked like a dance.

A weird feeling rushed over me. Why did he ask her? This question went through my mind the whole time Fred talked to Angelina.

"Seems like Angi and Fred are going together" Alicia whispered over to Katie and me.

I still wasn't sure why it bothered me so much.

Maybe it is because now everyone around me has a date? But Fleur hasn't got one yet! I mean a few guys asked her but she declined!

So it wasn't that! Could it be jealousy? Why would I be jealous though? Do I like Fred?

It suddenly all made sense

"Merlin's beard" I suddenly said without realising it

"What?" Katie looked at me

"I think I just realised something!" I only said.

What if I actually like Fred? I never really liked anyone before! I mean that would explain why I got nervous when we were alone! But could it really be?

"I need some air!" I told Katie before getting up and leaving the Great Hall.

If I really like Fred I shouldn't get my hopes up too far! I mean he clearly likes the girl from the World Cup he is talking about!

But then why didn't he ask her but Angelina!

The more I thought about it the more confused I became....