Running

Dean and Cas got their things packed they weren't there for even a week, only a day in a half. Nightfall came and Crowley put them in the limo with their things.

They started to leave but were stopped by police on the other side of the lake. "Shit!" Crowley said he opened up a secret way in the limo had Dean and Cas go in. It was a part in between the slider from the driver to the passengers. He moved the seat and had them crawl in, he put the seat back and they were quiet.

The police had the driver open up the window to the car, "Sorry to bother you sir but have you seen these two?" He showed the sketches.

"No sir."

"Mind if we check the passenger seating?"

"Go ahead." He then rolled down the windows, Crowley was on the seats that opened the passage way.

"Hi sir."

"Hello is there a problem?"

"No just making sure your not harvesting a rapist."

"I wouldn't even want to."

The police moved away and nodded for the driver to roll them up, "Take care."

The driver rolled them up and kept driving, they waited a while and Crowley let the boys out of the passage way.

They sat back down and buckled up, "So they think I'm a rapist....?"

"Yes and we need to clear that off because it isn't true."

Novak held Dean's hand and put his head on Dean's shoulder, "When were out of state can we find someone to marry us?" Dean asked Crowley.

"Yes."

Dean smiled and cuddled more into Novak, "Cas, what sounds better? Castiel Winchester or Dean Novak?"

Cas let out a little giggle, "Castiel Winchester."

Dean smiled and kissed Castiel's head, Crowley smiled at the cute couple.

"Crowley you might hate my idea but, I want to marry Dean and then I'm willing to go to court to turn myself in and bring proof Dean was eighteen when this whole thing started."

"You sure you want to do this?" Crowley asked.

"Yes, I don't want to run."

"Okay, let's have the wedding after so you two can have an actual proper wedding you two deserve that."

Dean and Cas nodded, they went to the police in their town and walked in the police grabbed Novak and had Dean sit aside.

"I love Dean."

"I love you Cas." Dean ran to Cas and kissed him everyone watched. Dean saw Benny when he pulled apart from Cas, "YOU LITTLE!"

Dean ran to Benny, "YOU KNOW DAMN WELL HE DIDN'T RAPE ME NOT EVEN CLOSE!" Dean was in Benny's face now.

"What be Benny said?" An officer who was holding Cas asked.

"On the first day of school I was eighteen, which means I was a legal adult. We know we shouldn't of had relations due to him being my teacher. But it was a hundred percent consensual, I gave him consent to touch me and do kiss me."

"So you were legal during your whole relationship?"

"Yes!"

The cops let go of Novak, "Benny you could of ruined this mans whole career and life, why lie about a rape?" The cop asked.

"Because I love Dean and I wanted him back!"

"Benny I don't love you! Never did, I only saw you as a friend but you would of told the school about Cas and I so I just went with it."

"So you lied with our relationship?"

"Yes, I always have loved Cas never you I only liked you as a friend. But during it I did start caring for you as a boyfriend but you messed that up."

Dean grabbed Castiel's hand, "Now if you excuse us were going to go get married." Dean said holding up Castiel hand with the ring.

Dean and Cas went back in the limo and got dropped off at their house, they thanks Crowley and left. Dean brought their things in the house and into their room on the bed. Dean went to the desk in the living room and opened the laptop.

"We need to start organizing the wedding, want to write down inventions for your family and I'll do mine?" Dean asked leaving Cas nodding and grabbing a note pad.

Dean couldn't find the right venue, he turned around to Cas who is on the couch. "How about we have our wedding here, in our yard at the lake?"

"I like that idea." Cas said smiling.

He was joined by Dean and made a column Dean wrote down his family he didn't put his father, but all he had down was 'Mary, Sam, Adam, Bobby.'

"That's all?" Cas asked seeing he had more people like a lot more people then Dean.

"That's my only family."

"Well my family will be your family when we're married." Cas said kissing Dean's cheek.

Dean smiled and leaned onto Cas, "In a few days or whatever I get to call you my husband."

"Well I'm going to call you my hubby before we're married." Cas said looking Dean.

"I like that."

  Cas got up and went to the office drawers in the desk and got invitations out with the envelopes and stamps. He got custom wedding invitations day after Dean proposed, Dean saw they had Mr. Novak and Mr. Winchester in cursive on the outside of the invitations.

  "It's pretty." Dean says pointing to it.

  "I know."

  Dean smiled and grabbed three invitations, wrote one for Mary and Sam on one. He began to write two separates for Adam and Bobby. Adam is his half brother, mom had him before me. Which made me the middle child sadly. But he's my half brother, he's off at college he has a girlfriend and is living his life happily.

  Dean began to think of Bobby's wife and added her on the invitation along with Bobby. He put them in the envelopes and sealed them with wax, he wrote their addresses on every one and put them in the bin with Castiel's.

  "All done?"

  "Yes."

  "I got three more out of the twenty to do."

  "Okay, do you want a drink?" 

  "Yes, water please."

  "Okay."

  Dean got off the couch and into the kitchen, he grabbed a cup and put water on it. He knows how Cas likes it, he put ice in it, water, and a slice of lime. He put them to the side as he went and grabbed himself a sprite.

  He gave Cas his drink and he had a huge smile because Dean remembered. "You remembered."

  "Of course I did."

  "A sprite, Dean healthy choices."

  "It's just one."

  Cas rose an eyebrow, "Your my fiancé not my parent stop treating me like a kid Cas."

  "Sorry..."

  Dean looked at Cas and rolled his eyes putting it up and grabbing himself a water too, Cas smiled seeing him with something else.

  "Don't get very joyed, next time I'm having a sprite."

  "Okay fine."