This has to Stop

This whole chapter is dedicated to sex sorry my writing for sex is bad I'm still learning on romantic bedroom scenes on description.

Dean then reached down Castiel's pants and squeezed his ass again, "Woah Dean!" Castiel screeched grasping Dean's arm.

"What?"

"Real hands on with you huh?"

"Do you not like it?"

"I- WOAH!" Castiel felt Dean beginning to put his finger around his anal cavity.

"Do you not like it?"

"Dean..."

"Want me to stop?"

"God no!" Castiel then pulled Dean's hand out, and put him on the bed.

"You want me or do you want me to have you?"

"I want you."

Dean then took off Castiel's belt and pulled his pants down, Castiel kissed Dean, Dean then took off his pants.

"Give me you." Castiel said pulling Dean closer.

Dean then adjusted himself into Castiel, "God Dean!"

"What...Am I hurting you..." Dean didn't know what he was doing, he thought he did something wrong.

"God no, it feels good. Your just big."

"Is that bad?"

"Big dick is good dick Dean."

Dean began to thrust into Cas, Cas could tell he wasn't good at it. Cas flipped Dean over, "woah!" Dean screeched.

Castiel adjusted himself on Dean, and began to hold the bed frame. Dean held Castiel's waist, Cas started to ride onto Dean.

"Oh god Cas!"

"Feel better then master-bating?"

"Never have."

"Never?!"

"Nope."

"Wow. Your an extra virgin."

"Not anymore." Dean grabbed Castiel's neck and pulled him down to kiss him.

"Imma fuck you baby!"

Dean then rose an eyebrow, "what are you doing?"

"Dirty talk...is it not working?"

"No, not a bit don't do it."

"Okay..." Cas smirked.

"If you want dirty talk come here."

Castiel brought his head down and felt Dean's lips at his ear, "I want your cock in my mouth, I want you to choke me so hard I scream for air. Please moan for me, and fuck me!" Dean whispered.

"DEAN!" Cas jumped to what he said.

"Yes?" Dean asked caressing Novak's cheek.

"I don't want to choke you..."

"Pussy?"

"No! I'm just not into that..."

  "You know sex is two ways, got to do things I like."

  "I don't want to choke you..."

  "Then tie me up, and pull my hair."

  "I don't want to hurt you..."

  "Your so vanilla god." Dean then put his head down and covered his face.

  "What?"

  "Get off of me Novak."

  Castiel then got off, he saw Dean putting his pants on Castiel crawled to him tugging Dean's arm. "Please don't leave me Dean."

  "Will you do some of things I like?"

  "Are any of them where they don't hurt you?"

  "You can tie me up, learn how to talk sexy, poor candle wax on me."

  "I don't want to burn you..."

  "You won't."

  "I don't want to deal with any of that, I just want to have sex."

  "I do too, but if you can't please me with what I want. Then I'm going to leave."

  "I don't want you to leave."

  "Well?"

  Castiel grabbed his tie and held it, he grabbed Dean and put him on the bed, he straddled Dean and grabbed his wrists and tied him to the bed frame.

  "Kinky I like."

  Cas smirked and began to pull off Dean's pants, Cas slowly penetrated Dean. "Fuck!"

  "You okay!?" Cas freaked out

"Yes! You're big!"

"Am I hurting you?"

"No, just fuck me Mr. Novak!"

"Call me Cas outside of the classroom."

"I don't know I like knowing your my teacher makes me turned on more."

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

Castiel began to to go faster and and faster into Dean, this was Dean's first time having anal and was having mixed feelings because of it.

"You okay Dean?"

"Uhuh!" Dean's wrists jerked for trying to hold onto the tie or the bed frame, Dean bit his lip and didn't hold in any moans.

"You like this?"

Dean couldn't answer because he wasn't able to get the words out all that came was moans. "Fuuckk!" Castiel began to fuck him harder and harder, Cas could feel himself beginning to climax.

"You okay?" Dean asked hearing Cas say fuck.

"YYYES!"

Dean smirked when he knew Cas was enjoying it himself too, Cas pulled out and took off the condom he began to fuck Dean in the mouth like Dean wanted.

Cas pulled out and laid next to Dean, "That was good, what did you think Dean?"

Castiel looked at Dean who has some cum on his face and saw him swallow, "It was amazing!" Dean smiled and Cas kissed him he then untied Dean.

Dean took the tie from Cas and wrapped it around his neck, he then got on Cas and pulled Cas up with the tie. "What are you doing?"

"Did you really think we're done?"

"Oh wait what!?"

Dean then tied Cas up to the bed, Cas didn't like being tied up but he didn't say anything. Dean then went to Castiel and sucked him off.

Dean heard Cas gasping for air enjoying the feeling, Dean then put his hand over his mouth. Castiel's eyes widen and breathing hardens through his nose.

Dean felt Cas's breathing intensified he released his mouth from Cas and kept his hand on his cock, he then let his hand off of Castiel's mouth. He brought his lips to Castiel's, "Shhh. Your fine." Dean then kissed Cas and put his thumb in his mouth.

Dean went back to sucking off Cas, they finally finished and Dean untied Cas. They both got their clothes back on, Dean kissed Cas one last time before walking out and going back to his room.

"Where were you Dean?"

"I went for a walk."

"Please tell me next time I was scared."

"I'm sorry Sammy!" Dean went and hugged Sam, "I will make sure to tell you next time okay."