Secrets can't Hold

Dean got dressed while Benny was still sleeping, "Benny, I'm going into detention I'll see you later." Dean whispered.

"Okay, when is your detentions over?"

"Well I have two months of detention so two months babe."

"Okay."

Dean began to drive to the school he parked his car and saw the only other car there in the whole schools was Novak's, Dean parked and went inside.

'God I hate this.'

Dean walked to Novak's room and saw it was just him and Novak, "What do you want me to do?"

Novak looked up from the papers and saw Dean, he took his glasses off and looked back at the papers. "Just sit in a chair and put your phone on my desk."

Dean nodded and put his phone on his desk and sat in the third row. He put his head down and looked out the window, "Head up Dean."

Dean rolled his eyes and sat up looking out the window. "Eyes inside Dean."

Dean dramatically turned his body rolling his eyes and glaring at Novak. "Don't roll your eyes at me!"

"I can do whatever I want."

Novak then walked to Dean's chair and pulled him by his lettman jacket, "Mr. Novak, please let go of me."

"You will listen to what I say, I'm your teacher and your my student. I'm the one you should obey."

"Oh really!?" Dean tugged Novak off of him and shoved Novak into a desk.

"WINCHESTER!" Novak yelled falling onto a desk.

Dean went over to him and pulled his tie, "I don't have to do shit for you, I don't have to obey your orders."

"Yes you do!"

Dean then glared at Novak, Novak saw the anger in Dean and it really turned him on. "You know when your angry you're pretty hot."

"Shut up."

Novak put his hand on Dean's face, "Sir what are yo-" Dean was interrupted by Novak from a kiss.

Dean dropped his hand from his tie, pushing off Novak. "Get off of me!" Dean said pulling away.

"Don't you like me?"

"I have a boyfriend Novak!"

"Do you really love him?"

"Yes."

'I only love him as a friend, person I really love is Novak. It's hard not pushing him against the white board and tearing off his clothes, kissing his body and fucking him.'

"You okay Dean?"

"Yea..."

"What's wrong?"

"I...nothing..."

Novak then kissed Dean one more time, this time Dean didn't pull back and he kissed him back this time. Novak smirked, "I knew you liked me."

"Shut up." Dean then kissed him and pulled him off the desk and pushed him on the platform under the windows. He began to tear off of Novak's coat, "god your so hot Novak."

Novak smiled and kissed him beginning to pull off Dean's jacket, Dean picked up Castiel and sat him on the platform. Dean began to untie Novak's tie, unbuttoning his shirt and their lips disconnecting and their noses close looking down at Dean unbuttoning.

"I want you Dean."

"I want you too Novak."

The classroom door was wide open because it was just them, and they didn't expect this to happen. Dean began to reach for Novak's pants button and unbuttoned his pants pulling them down, along with his under garments.