Truth or Dare #63: Let's add some Socky

Publicity...
I know you are sick of ads ...
It's not me who decides...
Loading advertising ...

Chase closes his eyes. He imagines himself with Skye.
When he feels something snuggling up to him.
He opens his eyes, and he sees Skye huddled on his head.
He hears Ryder coming, and he pretends to be asleep.

Ryder: What good pups!

Ryder brings covers, and he puts one on Marshall, one on Rubble, one on Rocky, one on Zuma, and one on Chase and Skye.

Ryder: Okay, I'm going to play some video games ...

Ryder leaves.

Chase smiles. He's happy but also embarrassed that Skye is snuggled up to him.

PAW Patrol: Love Christmas written by Amazing_Chase and Angelina.

--------------

Chase: So, alwaysskase has a truth for Rocky. What do you think of your teammates?

Rocky: They are all very nice and lovely to me.

Rubble: Even when I steal your food?

Rocky: Yeah.

---------------

Marshall: EgoHope157 dare me and Rocky to sing What I am to you from RM to Skye and Everest.

Marshall and Rocky:

Everest: Awwww

Skye: Aww ... uh ... not Aww.

--------------

Chase: KenBlock_888 dare me and Marshall to do a race car in San Francisco.

Chase owns a Corvette C7. And Marshall owns a Chevrolet Camaro.

The race begins. Chase is in first position. Marshall is in the 2nd position. They arrive at the finish line, and Chase wins the race!

Marshall: noiquit dare Skye and Everest to dance I'm a savage with Charlie Damelio and Addison Rei.

Skye and Everest teleport to Earth. And they dance I'm a savage with Charlie and Addison.

(Is that a bit weird, right?)

-------------

Rocky: CassandraNicole2008 dare Chase to sing for Skye Sad song by We the Kings.

Chase:

Skye: Awwww ... I love you.

------------

Marshall: Rocket_Tristan10 dare the authors to free Tracker.

Later, Tracker runs away

Tracker: Never again! I will never play this game with you again !!

------------

Chase: 0Too7Much1Books8 dare Amazing Chase to sing a song for Amazing Skye.

Amazing Chase: I don't know how to sing, but I'll try.

Amazing Chase sings a love song for Amazing Skye with a horrible voice.

Amazing Skye: It was cute but horrible.

-----------

Marshall: 0Too7Much1Books8 dare Ryder to spend 10,000 Dollars on whatever Chase and Skye want.

Ryder: Hmph ...

Chase: We want a big house ...

Skye: Several luxury cars.

Chase: Burgers.

Skye: Some ...

Later

Ryder: Hmph ..

Chase: Here, Ryder. All is for you.

Skye: We want our owner to be the happiest owner.

Ryder: F-for me?

------------

Marshall: Eunice_Valdez_24 dare Rocky to kiss Skye, and Chase punch him.

Rocky kisses Skye

Chase: Don't touch my ...

Chase punch Rocky.

-------------

Zuma: Eunice_Valdez_24 has a truth for Rocky. Why are you determined to take Skye away from Chase and know Skye is with Chase.

Rocky: Ask the person who puts Socky's hints in the episodes. And yes, I love Skye.

--------------

(Author talking. Aka Amazing Chase. I know most of you like Skase. But Socky may have a chance. I know Skase is cute more than anything, but Socky is not bad. Socky must be recognized a bit in this book. When I joined, I was a Socky hater. Ships are ships, so why fighting just for ships? The next 2 dares are Socky dares. So no hate please).

---------------

Chase: Sparkling_Skye dare Skye to drink a love potion from Rocky. What!!?

Later

Skye with a seductive voice: Hi Rocky! You are cute today ...

Chase: You mean Chase?

Skye: Can you move? I can't see Rocky.

--------------

Marshall: AspiringChrono dare Rocky and Skye to spend a whole day for them, without interruptions, and they both have to love it.

Later

Rocky: Uh ... hi ...

Skye: Hey cute!

Rocky: Hehe ...

Later, sunset

Skye: I love you Rocky!

Rocky: I love you too Skye ...

Rocky and Skye kiss ... or maybe not ...

-------------------