She smiled and shook her head, causing the older boy to whine. "So you get to spend the day with Chenle and Jisung?!" He said.

"Yup!" She said with a smile. Donghyuck turned her around and squished her face, causing her to pout.

"How can you be so cute and break my heart at the same time?" He said theatrically.

Jieun rolled her eyes, "Hyuck, stop being so dramatic. I'll see all of you after you finish your classes." She said, although it came out a little muffled due to her squished face.

The boy smiled at the sound of his nickname. "How come we don't have nicknames?" Jaemin asked with a pout.

But his question never got answered because Jeno had finished getting ready and Jisung wanted to start spending some time with Jieun, even though Chenle was also going to be there.

"Get out!" Jisung said, fed up as he pushed the older boys out of the door. Chenle yanked Donghyuck off of Jieun and pushed him out as well.

"Hey-"

Mark was cut off by Jisung slamming the door in his face. Jieun looked at the two boys with wide eyes. She blinked a few times before smiling.

"So, what do you guys want to do today?" She asked as she turned to make her coffee, which she still hadn't made.

The two boys looked at each other before nodding, "We want to bond with you." They said adamantly.

There was a crash as Jieun stared at them in shock, the glass pieces of her coffee mug on the ground in front of her.

This was going to be a long day.

.......................................................................

Even though they missed Jieun already and would rather be with her than at school, the older boys were partly relived that she wasn't here.

They were about to do something that they've been putting off for a long time and the last thing they wanted was for her to get hurt again.

"Oh my god! You will not believe what happened-"Soojin started as soon as she saw Haechan, Mark and Jaemin, but stopped when she saw Jeno and Renjun.

She scowled at the two boys before latching herself onto Haechan's arm like some sort of bug.

"Haechannie, those two broke up with me!" She whined in the most annoying, high pitched voice she could muster.

Jeno looked his way so that they wouldn't see his smile while Renjun didn't bother looking away and laughed right in her face.

Her scowl turned into a glare, but the boy wasn't fazed. Haechan glared at her arms around his own and moved away from her.

She stared at him in confusion, the look on his face was something that she never imagined he would direct towards her.

"We heard you met our soulmate a few days ago." Jeno said, a smile no longer on his face. He was frowning and his eyebrows were furrowed.

He did not look like someone you wanted to mess with right now.

Soojin narrowed her eyes, "Did she tell you? Cause everything she said was a lie." She said adamantly.

Too bad she didn't realize that they knew what she had been doing all along.

Jaemin raised an eyebrow. He found the situation that they were in somewhat humorous, "Oh really?" He asked, his eyes narrowing at her.

"Is that why she had a slap mark on her face?" He said through gritted teeth. Anger coursing through him as he remembered the bruise that still decorated her cheek this morning.

Mark hadn't said anything yet, but he was by far the scariest to piss off. Most people know the oldest boy as somewhat of an awkward but still funny guy.

But when he got mad, you didn't want to be on the receiving end of his anger.

Both Mark and Jeno were trying to keep their emotions together because they didn't want to worry Jieun. But it was increasingly becoming harder.

Soojin scoffed, "She must've slapped herself, I didn't touch her!" She said seriously. Although her eyes surveyed their reactions to see wether or not they believed her.

"You expect us to believe that she gave herself that bruise on her face?" Mark asked, his voice dangerously low. It was obvious that he didn't believe any of the shit that was coming out of her mouth.

Soojin was now starting to get a little nervous. Mark had never spoken to her in that voice.

"I hope you know that we're done. We've put up with your cheating for long enough." Haechan said.

He had enough.

They had all had enough.

They had a loving soulmate, and they didn't want to keep pushing her away. They saw how much she cared about them, now it was time for them to start caring about her the way that they're supposed to.

Soojin stared at them with wide eyes. It just dawned on her that they knew. They knew exactly what she had been doing.

Renjun chuckled, "I hope you're ready bitch. You sealed your fate the moment you laid a finger on our soulmate." He said in a low voice, you could hear a slight growl.

"Better be more careful, wouldn't want your boyfriend finding out about this." Jeno said with a smirk.

"Stay away from us and our soulmate." Mark said seriously.

"If we ever find out that you've done something to our soulmate, you'll regret it." Jaemin said his eyes still narrowed.

Haechan came forward, "Oh, and there's no point going around and telling people that we're still together. Cause they already know we aren't." He said as pointed to the crowd of people who were quietly watching them and whispering.

He smirked at her before backing away, "Everyone! Soojin's been cheating on us, so we're breaking up with her! We found our soulmate and if any of you decide to take Soojin's side and come after her, I hope you're ready to face all seven of us." He shouted, making sure that everyone watching had heard him.

The others smiled as they heard gasps coming from the crowd. Many glares were directed at Soojin.

Cheating on your partner or partners had become increasingly unliked in the soulmate world.

Renjun looked at Soojin distraught face and smiled, "We warned you, now you have to pay the price." He said.

The five of them walked away, a heavy weight had been lifted off their shoulders. They all smiled as they thought about going back to Jieun and spending the rest of the day with her.

As her soulmates.

Yayyyyyyy We've done it!!!! update!! I'm so sorry it took so long, thank you so much to all of you who waited while I pulled myself together!! the boys have finally broken up with sooshit!!! hope you liked the chapter!! Please stay safe and healthy!!!
❤️❤️❤️

also stream baekhyun's japanese album!! Drown and Addicted are bops and the whole album is amazing!!!
❤️❤️❤️

~sunnyhyuck 💚