Jieun's eyes widened, "Oh, thank you." She said. For a few minutes the two of them simply stood there. Jieun could tell that Jeno wanted to say something, but couldn't.

She smiled and moved a little to the side, "Do you want to come inside?" Jeno looked at her and nodded.

"I was about to make some hot chocolate, do you want some?" She asked as she went towards the kitchen.

"Sure." He said as he sat down on her couch.
Jeno looked around the living room. He had been here before with the boys, but it felt different when he was alone.

"Here you go." She said as she gave him the mug. She sat down on the couch, but left some space between them. Which wasn't exactly what Jeno wanted right now.

She was wearing a pair of sweatpants and a big sweater that she was practically swimming in, the sleeves ending around the middle of her palms.

Jeno couldn't take his eyes off her. She brought the hot chocolate to her lips and took a sip. All Jeno could think about was her.

God, I could kiss her right now, he thought as he watched her. Jieun looked at him, finally giving him the eye contact that he had wanted.

"Is something wrong?" She asked, concerned. Jeno wasn't usually like this.

Jeno opened his mouth, but hesitated, "I just.........I....missed you." He said slowly.

Jieun's eyes widened in surprise. Jeno was the last person she expected to come to her house just because he missed her.

"Oh." Was all that came out of Jieun's mouth. The two looked away, suddenly feeling awkward.

Jieun looked beside her. Jeno was holding his hot chocolate in one hand while the other was simply resting on the couch.

Gathering up her courage, she slowly inched her hand over his. Jeno looked over to his hand in surprise. Jieun's hand was over his.

He turned his hand over so that their palms touched each other. He intertwined their fingers. Jeno smiled as he brushed his thumb over her hand.

Jieun blushed and smiled and she brought the mug to her lips.

They quietly finished their hot chocolate. Jieun looked at Jeno who had finished and was looking at their intertwined hands.

He put the mug on the table, not taking his eyes off their hands. Jieun frowned. Jeno looked very tired, and she could tell that something was bothering him.

She got up and put her mug down, but instead of sitting back down she stood in front of Jeno.

The older boy had to look up. Jieun looked at Jeno worriedly, "What's wrong?" She asked him as she came closer.

Jeno felt his heart beating faster as he looked at the girl in front of him. "Jeno," Jieun said softly. She brought her hands up to his hair and ran them through it.

He closed his eyes as the feeling of pure bliss ran through him. He opened his eyes and looked at Jieun.

He couldn't hold back.

He carefully took both of her hands away from his hair. The girl looked a little confused and wondered if he didn't like it.

But was shocked when he pulled her down onto his lap.

A yelp escaped Jieun as Jeno wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled his head into her neck.

Jeno let out a shaky breath as he held onto her tighter. "I....I couldn't stop thinking about you." Jeno said as he held onto her.