But she was only a human, and human always wondered, always wishing for something even if it were far out of their reach.

"Here you go." ChaHee pushed scolding drink to Jennie. "Careful, it's hot."

"Thank you," Jennie muttered lowly.

ChaHee nodded slightly. "Look, I'm sorry for what happen to Lisa. I hope she'd recover and - and able to be with you and the kids soon."

"How do you know?"

ChaHee bit her lower lip, "I just landed from Switzerland a few hours ago. I brought you some chocolates because I know how much you loved them," she whispered the last part. She then shook her head and chuckled nervously. "I think the triplets will love it, they're really good. So I stopped by your office and your secretary informed me the news. I came straight here, I tried to call you but you didn't pick up your phone. I had not had breakfast so here I am at the cafeteria when I saw you spacing out."

Jennie's smile of appreciation didn't reach her eyes. Nevertheless, it was enough for ChaHee.

"If you need a friend," ChaHee squeezed Jennie's hand. "I'm here. I will always be here."

Just in case Lisa... ChaHee didn't dare to say it out loud. The last thing she wanted was to push Jennie away. But should Lisa go, she'd be by Jennie's side and never let her go for the second time.

---

"Are you happy? You do seem so." Seulgi folded her arms, looking at the sleeping Lisa angrily. "Come on, Lisa. I know you're a jerk, alright? But I thought you've changed for the better. Show me, come on!"

Seulgi walked back and forth, biting her nail frustratingly.

"It's been days! Enough already! Wake the hell up!" She threw her hands in the air. "You've rested enough. Open your eyes, dumbass!"

Outside the room, Jihyo, Jisoo, and Sana were watching Seulgi in silence. They could see what the general doctor did through the glass.

"Do you really want to die and get it over? Alright, you can die and leave whatever... here. You die, maybe it'll be good to you. You don't have to through the long and painful recovery. You're just done."

Seulgi paused, waiting for any sign Lisa hopefully made. "Goddamn it! Don't be selfish asshole, Lisa! There are people here who want you to make it. They need you to make it alive." She emphasized the last phrase.

"She's talking trash again, isn't she?" Sana asked to no one.

Jihyo turned over to the nurse station, starting to write the progress on Lisa's file. "Seulgi has always believe if she triggers Lisa enough, she'll wake up just to beat her."

"And she's okay to have a bruise on her face?"

"I think she'll punch Lisa back and make it even."

"You should see Jennie, your kids, your family. They're falling apart and you just sleeping here soundly, acting like nothing happen. Wake the hell up!" Seulgi approached Lisa's side.

"I need you to wake up, Lisa," Seulgi hissed desperately. Her breath was raging but nothing was changed. Lisa didn't twitch a muscle.

The automatic door slid as Seulgi, face like a boiled shrimp, walked out from the room. "Let me know if she finally comes to her senses. I'm never coming here for that dumbass ever again."

The three friend watched Seulgi's back disappeared at the corner.

"She'll be here again in an hour or two." Sana spoke absentmindedly while replying a message on her phone. "Like she always do."