𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞.

Start from the beginning

" I never said I was leaving Nesanti." I used the sleeve of my jacket to wipe her tears away.

" I said imma try harder to be a better boyfriend to y—"

" You do this to me all the time." She shook her head snatching her arms away from me. Which caused me to let out a deep breath.

" Chill before you black out, cause you making yo self mad for no reason." I followed her into the kitchen.

" I just told you I was gone try harder to be better for you, so what you over here crying for?" I lifted her chin up.

" Talk to me, tell me what's on yo mind."

" You fucked India?" She asked quietly.

" And please don't lie to me Durk." She stepped away from me." Did you?!" Her voice raised slightly.

" I'm calling Lucky so she can come calm you down, cause I ain't fuck nobody." I reached down in my pocket grabbing my phone.

" Lucky?" I called her name once she answered the phone. " Hey Durk."

" I need yo help, Trudy over here boutta black out on me over none ag— BITCH!" I yelled out in pain dropping my phone turning around seeing she had cut the back of my arm with a knife.

" What the fuck you cut me for?!" I yelled walking towards her slowly being that she still had the knife in her hand.

" You was gone try and leave me for her? When you all I fucking got?!" She ran towards me trying to stab me in my chest but I grabbed her wrist pushing her up against the wall.

" Chill the fuck out!" I yelled in her face.

" Get off me!" She started crying.

Feeling blood dripping down my arm made me forget I was even cut. Which led me to let her arms go and over to the sink so that I could wash the blood off. I still couldn't believe she had even cut me like that but then again I should've expected it.

Whenever I would try to open up about how I felt to Trudy it would always end up with her blacking out, and doing some crazy shit to hurt me. And whenever she would calm down after getting mad she'd cry and shit for me to forgive her while telling me how sorry she was.

I always took her back because I knew she needed me, and the shit she would do back then was never nothing too serious. Just a few punches and shit. And any other time she'd just break my shit and fuck up my clothes.

I ain't never been stabbed before though so this was some different. And I don't know how the hell we was gone bounce back from this.

Once I was done cleaning my arm, my eyes widened in shock when I turned around feeling a sharp pain in my stomach. Which made me look up seeing Trudy holding the knife before she dropped it and covered her mouth.

" Y-you stabbed me?" I coughed out holding my stomach walking towards her as fast as I could, before I fell onto the floor shutting my eyes tightly due to the pain I was feeling all over my body.

" I'm sorry." She shook her head back and forth staring at the blood that was on her shirt.

" I lost control over myself I-"

Before she could finish her sentence Von, Booka, And Lucky walked thru the front door with looks of disbelief on their faces.

" Trudy." Lucky approached her slowly with her arms open. " Just breathe."

" I didn't mean to!" She crawled to where I was with tears streaming down her face reaching out to touch me up until Booka grabbed her.

" Let me go!" She screamed and kicked.