𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞.

Start from the beginning

" You soft as hell." Von shook his head.

" Gone head home and tell my nigga Trudy how you feel and shit." Cheno told me.

" Aye wassup with that light skin bitch that be at Lucky house?" Louie smirked looking my way. " Fuck you fr." I pointed at him.

" She fine as hell." Ikey licked over lips.

" Asian bad too." He spoke up looking at Von. " Get up on that Von."

" I'll beat the fuck outta you." Von said dryly walking out the door going outside.

" Yo homeless ass bet not ask to sleep at my bitch house no more either, since you up here tryna tell me about the next bitch knowing I'm in a healthy relationship."

" Hey Durk." Turning my head to the left I sucked in a deep breath seeing India walking towards me with a big smile across her face.

" Somebody tryna set me up." I scratched my head. " I'm fenna go."

" Pussy." Ikey sucked his teeth.

" Homeless." Booka looked at him in disgust. " I'm telling Connie on you."

" Gone head home and get yo business straight gang." Von dapped me up.

" We'll see you later or some shit."

Once I got in the car I started to feel nervous as hell about going back to my house. I done been down this road with expressing my feelings before, so I already know something fenna go wrong.

Despite my actions Trudy had my whole heart and all my love. I know sometimes the shit I do be outta pocket like a mf but that's just how I been my whole life. A goofy ass nigga that take shit too far.

I hadn't even realized I was home until I saw her coming out the front door with one of my shirts on. " Please." I mumbled looking up at the sky.

" Please don't let none go wrong."

" I missed you." She smiled throwing her arms around me. " I missed you too." I grabbed her hand leading her into the house.

" Ikey called me and said that India popped up when y'all was leaving Harold's, and spoke to you but you ignored her and came home."

" He a rat." I balled my face up. Imma treat his ass the next time I see him.

" I came home cause I'm working on not disrespecting you no more, and cause I wanna open up about how I been feeling."

" Okay." She nodded sitting on the couch.

" And let me say everything I gotta say first, because whenever I express my feelings you always cut me off when I be tryna speak."

" It's not anything bad is it?" She asked.

" You didn't cheat did you?"

" No I ain't cheat on you, I just wanna tell you how I been feeling cause lately I been feeling like I'm not the right nigga for you. And when I was at Harold's all the guys gave me some advice and shit and told me if I really loved you I'd do whatever it takes to keep us together."

" And you know I'm tryna break this addiction I got so sometimes I be feeling like I'm a burden to you, and I don't wanna keep putting you thru all this shit and hurting you."

" You been holding me down since you met me and I feel like I ain't good enough for you no more but I'm willing to try harder for you and I wanna say sorry for everything I did that hurt y—"

" You're perfect to me." She cut me off.

" And I love you, you're all I have besides Lucky." She stood up from the couch walking towards me. " Please stay."