Taehyung is refreshed and goes to his parents' house. After many days, everyone sits down and eats together. Taehyung is happy but his mind is on Jungkook wondering what to do with his boys. Taehyung wants to tell Jungkook but what will Jungkook do if he deprives them of their children. Taehyung's reason for living is his offspring. Taehyung could not survive if Jungkook snatched them too.

"What happened jin taehyung Asks.Jin noticed today that Taehyung was lost in his thoughts while dining.

"Nothing happened, Hyung," Taheyung replies. Taheyung knows that his brother has seen his face and understood everything. Yoongi and Jin have become like best friends after everything that has happened in the past. Taehyung lies whenever Jin realizes from his face that Taehyung is lying.

Jin frowned"If Taheyung I am not just your brother I am like your friend. You can tell me what's going on in your mind. You don't have to keep everything in mind. I know coming here later is not a small thing for you but understanding does not stand for anyone. What Jungkook and Jimin both did is a shameful thing.Also give yourself a chance. Forget everything. Jimin and Yoongi are married. No search for yourself who can love you. I know it's hard to forget your first love But how can you be alone all your life? If not yours, think of your own children. Father's love is necessary to live. I am not saying that you do not take good care of and love your children, you are a very good mother to them. You understand what I mean."Jin calmly explains.He knows how his brother has lived in the past. He still remembers when Taehyung tried to take his own life.

Taehyung nodded"Should I tell Jungkook about our children or not?" Taheyung asks Confusingly.

"Taheyung is up to you to decide. But it's not easy to tell Jungcook. Jungkook may be angry but you have to talk calmly"Jin tells him.

Taehyung sighed"But what would I do if he took the children away from me. You know, Hyung, I can't live without them, "says Taehyung Sobbing

Jin looks at him sadly, "Taheyung I can't tell you this. Maybe he'll do it for five years away from his children." And not knowing that he has children. Maybe he will do anything."Jin responds to Taheyung with fear. Her brother has seen a lot of suffering in the past. He does not want his brother to suffer in the future.But it is not easy to live with a burden on the heart. And sometimes in the future, Jungkook will have to bury this. Taehyung lets Jungkook know before anyone else finds out. If Jungkook knows about it from someone else, then maybe the talk will get out of hand.

Taehyung says nothing. Maybe Jin is right. Just keep thinking about taehyung all night like this. Junghyun and Taegguk are both sleeping in his arms. Taehyung looks at both of them with loving eyes.

In the morning, Taheyung goes to Junghyun and Tengguk to drop off school. Taheyung met the principal and refused to divulge any information about the two children. The principal also agrees with him.From there he goes to his office.

His secretary bows Respectfully, "Good Morning Sir." Greet his secretary

"Good morning Lisa. Come to my office with my schedule today. "Taheyung instructs her and goes into her office. Taheyung sits in his chair and takes a deep breath.

Knock~~~~~~

"Come in," says Taheyung.

Lisa comes inside. Open the file and tell taehyung his schedule."Sir, today you have a meeting with Mr. Jeon. The details of the product have to be decided in the meeting. I have made a presentation, once you check.And let me know if there are any mistakes, "says Lisa, and handed the presentation's pen drive to Taehyung.

Yes i will check and give you. Give me a coffee. "Taehyung orders his secretary.

She nods to the secretary, "Okay sir, I'll bring it." Saying goes out of the room.