She gets off me and runs out the room, me following after her.

~~~

(Amelia's Point of View)

It's currently 6:55 pm and I am looking through my closet to find all the stuff I need to complete my outfit. So far I have the dress, the nude heels, a bracelet and earrings. Now I just need a purse. I look through all the different purses I have until my eyes land on a particular nude-beige coloured purse. The purse is a few shades darker than the heels and when I picture it on my outfit it looks amazing.

I take it out with a smile on my face and put it on my bed with all my other accessories. "We are bored," I hear both the brothers say in usion as they enter my room with their shoulders slumped and a frown on their faces.

Both of them jump onto my bed. Ethan jumping on my ironed dress and Adrian jumping on my jewelry. My eyes go wide. "Get up! You're on my dress! And you're on my jewelry!" I say frantically pointing my finger at both of them. "What?" They ask in usion again, confusion all over their faces. "GET UP!" I yell.

Both of them jump off the bed, their eyes wide at my sudden outburst. I immediately run towards the bed and kneel down and examine my dress and jewelry. My dress now has a few wrinkles on it on the top and my jewelry is, thank god, still fine.

"Ethan!" I say as I lift up my dress and get on my feet and show him the dress. "What?" He asks, looking at the dress as if trying to find something. "I just ironed this! God, everything was good until you jumped on my dress. Didn't you see it on the bed!?" I say as my voice cracks in the end.

I am just super nervous and I am hoping not to screw this up. Even after Ethan's pep talk I am feeling super nervous that it's making me want to cry.

"Baby I am so sorry. I didn't mean it. I will iron it for you, if that makes you feel any better." He says once he realises just how sad I am. "N-No it's fine. Just sit here, I will just iron this again and next time please be careful." I say as I take a deep breath.

"Okay." He says reluctantly as he sits on the other side of the bed where there is nothing.

"Mia, why are you so worried?" Adrian asks as he walks up to me as I open the mini iron table that Jullie lent me to iron my dress. "It's nothing. I am all good. See!" I say as I smile at him.

"Okay." He nods as he mirrors my smile before sitting on the bed next to Ethan.

I use the mini iron and iron my dress once more before lying it back onto my bed. "Have you picked out your outfit for the dinner yet?" I ask as I start going through my make-up bag for some lipstick that would look good on my outfit. "Yeah." Ethan says as he runs his hand through Adrian's hair, making Adrian smacks his hands away.

"What are you wearing?" I ask as I find a nude colour lipstick and open the cap to see the colour properly. "A grey suit, with a white shirt and grey dress pants. Oh and also a black belt and brown formal shoes." He says as he tries to recall his outfit.

"Hmm okay." I say as I put the lipstick back in and look for a lighter shade of nude.

Lets just say I have a lot of nude shade lipsticks. What don't blame me! Nude coloured lipstick usually goes with any outfit, well for me at least. "Baby, come on let's do something." Ethan whines. I sigh and put my makeup bag aside. "What do you guys wanna do?" I ask with a raised eyebrow as I look between both the boys.

"How about you first come here?" Ethan says as he tries to reach for me. I make my way towards the both of them and sit in the middle of them, but of course that's not enough for Ethan so he pulls me to him until my back is pressed against his chest.