I honestly don't know what is where in the mall, I barely come to this place. I usually just come here with Lia.

I hear Amelia giggle from behind me as she starts walking in the other direction, dragging me behind her. She leads me to the escalator and we reach the top floor. She walks forward and we pass a few stores before she pulls me into a store, which I believe is Bath and Body works.

The moment we enter the store the smell of lavender and other fragrances crawl up my nose. So this is that kind of store. The store with a bunch of scented stuff that girls like, but is actually too scented and makes you want to gag by the amount of scented stuff you smell.

Amelia removes her hand from mine and starts walking deeper into the store, to the corner shelf where I believe are the lotions. I stand behind her as she starts looking through the shelves for whatever she is looking for.

I see her crane her neck up and sigh. "What's wrong?" I ask with furrowed eyebrows. "The lotion I use is all the way on the top shelf." She says as she gets on her tip-toes and tries to get the lotion of the top shelf.

I laugh at her attempts to get the lotion, only for her to turn towards me and glare at me. I then easily get the lotion down for her and hand it to her with a smirk. "The perks of being tall." She mumbles as she takes it from my hand.

She then starts walking to the cash register and gives the lady behind the counter the lotion before looking for her card in her wallet.

"Where is my card?" She asks as she looks at me.

"I don't know." I shrug even though it's in my back pocket.

"Ethan." She narrows her eyes at me. I shrug and hand the lady my card. "Ethan you already paid for me!" She hisses. "It's fine." I say as the lady gives my card back to me. "How much do I owe you?" She mumbles with a sigh. "You owe me nothing and here is your card." I say with a cheeky smile as I give her her card back.

"Asshole." She mumbles as she takes her card back with a glare.

~~~

We have just come back from the mall and are in Amelia's room. "Do you think this will look good with the dress?" She asks as she takes out another purse.

I haven't seen so many purses in my entire life!

God how do they even fit in her closet.

"Yeah." I grumble not even looking at it. "At least look at it!" She says. "Lia, baby you're making a too big deal out of this dinner. Is there something wrong? You never act like this." I say.

It's true. She is acting all nervous and it's kinda scaring me.

She sighs and sits next to me on her bed. "I am nervous. Your mom... she trusted me to this whole dinner thing. I don't want to do anything to disappoint her or David. It's that for the first time I have so many people who care about me and I don't want to screw it up." She says in a soft voice.

She is feeling insecure again. I sigh and pick her up and place her on my lap and turn her around so that she is straddling me. "Baby, listen you won't mess up. Mom has faith in you and so does Dad. You won't screw this up and if anything happens I will be right there." I say as I take both her hands in mine. She looks at me before nodding her head slightly. I smile at her and peck her lips before falling on my back, making her fall on top of me.

She giggles as she tries to get off me but I only tighten my hold on her. "Ethan." She whines and giggles at the same time trying to get my hands off her.

"Kids come down for lunch!" Grandma yells from downstairs.

"Coming." I say as I let go of Amelia.