Aliyah and Tyler: BETRAYED

Start from the beginning

"Took you long enough to find out" Tobi spits at him

Aliyah is too shocked to talk

"I trusted you. I even left her with you on many occasions"

"Many" he smirks "enjoyable occasions"

"You still have the audacity to talk back at me " Tyler's about to snap.

"She likes me. I mean who would wanna waste time with a pathetic fool like you"

"I'm pathetic?" Tyler challenges "you stole my girl friend. You broke our code, mahn. You went behind my back and you were... you were... you were romancing my girlfriend."

"And I enjoyed every single second of it" Tobi gives a dirty smile

"You bastard!" Tyler lunges at him and starts throwing punches upon punches.

Aliyah finally snaps out of it and tries to separate the two.
"Stop! Stop! Baby!" She cries out

Tyler delivers his last blow then gets up to face Aliyah leaving a groaning Tobi on the floor.

"And who are you calling baby, you whore!"

Aliyah gasps "you didn't mean that. Take it back!"

"No!" Tyler shouts back

"Ty take it back" Aliyah begs

"If I didn't mean it I wouldn't say it."

"I love you"

"No you don't. You love him. He makes you happier. He can touch you how he pleases. You hardly ever let me lay a finger on you" Tyler says angrily "you said all those things on my bed. You said I am a fool!"

"No I didn't"

"So I'm a liar!"

"No you aren't "

"So you are the liar or have I now developed hearing deficiency"

"Don't say that "

"You are right" Tyler turns quiet "I'm a fool. I'm a fool for always trying to please you . For being there. Its over between us. Get out of my room. Grab your stuff and use the door"

Tyler walks to the entrance
"And yeah take the scumbag with " then he leaves the house.

Aliyah packed her things and as she goes to get Tobi up he lashes at her.

"Get your filthy hands off me. This is how you throw yourself at anything called a male. You disgust me!" He spat at her and marched out of the house.

She cries as she takes her things to her room. The other members return all tired and just wanna eat and crash.

Lili's roommate, Mary is shocked to see a sobbing mess on Aliyah's bed.

"Hey hey what happened?"

"It's over between us "

"Between who?"
Aliyah doesn't respond but cries more.

Mary goes to tell the rest who are sitted in the living room eating dinner while watching a very wierd and creepy themed movie.

"Where's Tyler anyway?" Precious asks

"That should be the reason for her crying. They must have broken up" Amanda suggests

"Totally" Success agrees

Just then, Tyler walks in.

"Hey Ty!" TG calls him out

"Hey mahn" Tyler greets with no enthusiasm

"What's up?"

"That girl, that slut is what's up"

"What happened?" Everyone choruses

"She cheated on me"

The room erupts with sentences and phrases of disbelief

"She cheated with Tobi my own cousin"

"What?"

"You guys just ... On my bed. It's been going on for a while now. She lied to me. Called me a fool"

"She wouldn't. How could she stoop this low" Betty gasps

"Cause that's just her. A low bitch"

"So this is it for you guys"

"We are totally done"

"I never thought you guys would be the first to break up" Mary says clutching her bowl of onion dip

"Well sorry that's life and the shit it has to offer " Tyler shrugs

"Would you still be friends or..?" James asks just curious

"No we won't ever be friends just colleagues and housemates"

"That would be real awkward" Prosper chuckles dryly

"Sure would be. It would be a cold day in hell before I'll ever befriend her or worse date her." Tyler says firmly "I don't want any of you talking about this or discussing in your closed circles. Please promise me this"

"Ok" they chorus

"Thank you. Now I gotta go change my bedsheets cause they're a little messed up"
Tyler excuses himself from the room

"Talk about wow" Betty puts her hand up in surrender "I mean take me up"

"It's gonna be hard not talking about it" TG sighs

"Yeah but you heard the man, not a word" James says then sips some orange juice "gosh this drink is killer. Amanda your work is amazing."

"Thanks " Amanda blushes(don't you dare start shipping them )

THE END

Soooooo...
What is your favourite colour?
Mine is 💜
Comment with an emoji

Bless you!😘

Don't forget, if you love this couple and their story, vote for them at the last chapter.