"Y'all okay with splitting up?" Ke asked them. They shrugged and said yea not giving a fuck. Blakk and Mali went their way, Ke and Glock went their way, and now it was just Von, Bam, and Yari.

Bam and Yari looked at him. They wanted to know if he was going to stay with them or go somewhere else.

"If y'all dont wanna be with me just say that." He said rolling his eyes.

"You a bitch." Yari said. Von looked at her and mugged her.

"I just wanna be a pre she ated." He loudly huffed.

Embarrassing us.

"Nigga we just wanna know if you gone come with us or not." Bam said.

"Nah, i'm finna find me some females to hang wit and fuck on." He said before walking off.

"Nigga did allat just to not wanna come with us." Bam said as they walked away.

Yari laughed before speaking. "Where we going?" Yari asked.

Bam shrugged. "We can just walk until we find where we wanna go." He suggested.

"Ou, we can get nookie some shit." Yari said.

"Who??" Bam asked scrunching his face up. Yari sucked her teeth.

"Nigga, Jasiah." She mumbled.

"Fuck you can't just him Jasiah fa?" Bam asked.

"Because that's fed as fuck nigga, I cant be calling him that in public." She answered making him laugh.

"Wanna be thug ass." He said.

"Ion wanna be a thug, I am a thug nigga." She said popping her imaginary collar. He shook his head.

-

Both Yari and Bam got a text. Blakk had added them into a group chat along with him, Mali, Von, Ke, and Glock.

"What the text say?" Bam asked. Him and yari were in footlocker at the register. They had bought them and nookie some matching shoes and another pair of shoes.

"To meet em at the food court." She answered.

"Now?"

"I don't know, I think so. He ain't put a time." She said.

"He must mean now then." He said.

The girl behind the counter finished bagging their shoes and handed the to them. "Thank you." They both said.

"Can I get yo number?" The girl behind the counter asked. Yari looked up and seen she was looking directly at Bam.

"Youn-"

"Bitch youn see me standing next to him?" Yari asked scrunching her face up.

"I do.." She said.

"Fuck you want my number for then?" Bam asked mugging her.