Slenderman x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Thirty seconds, boss!" Toby shouts through.

He growls into your neck, the air pressing into you before you're on your back in his bed, half naked under him. His eyes glow soft, his mouth ripped open to something of a kind smile.

"I do apologize, but I'm enjoying myself too much to stop. I hope you feel the same." He murmurs, his hand stroking over your bare navel.

You try to find words, only causing your face to heat up with blush and a vigorous nod. He chuckles fondly, going back to kissing the spot on your neck. One arm holds him up, the other exploring your chest and waist while his tentacles set to work with your pants and his shirts.

Soon enough, his bare white chest and legs are exposed while his tented boxers are pressing into your soaked-through panties. His mouth has moved to your mounds, sucking at one while the other is massaged with his hand. You're a panting, whimpering, moaning mess as he teases your clit relentlessly. His hum rumbles through your body, making you bite your lip.

"I'm afraid I can't contain myself much longer." He breathes into your skin. "But I wish to not be associated with my brother," he refers to his sexual deviant of kin, Offenderman and looks at you with brilliant glowing eyes, "Please let me take you."

You have to bite your tongue nearly till it bleeds to keep the knot in your core from bursting. Instead, you pull your mind together enough to sit up, take his face in your hands and kiss him as deeply as possible. He takes the hint, laying you back down and setting to work with his tendrils to strip you clean.

The cool air hits your skin instantly, but the heat of your own body is enough for you not to notice. His hips slide along the insides of your thighs, his hand going down to help position himself. His tip brushes over your folds a few times, drawing light whimpers from you. He kisses your jaw gently before starting to push himself in. He grunts at your tightness, biting your neck gently before shoving the rest of him in. You almost scream as his dick strikes home deep inside you.

For a moment, he stays perfectly still as you try to catch your breath, letting yourself adjust to him. When you finally relax enough for him to move, he starts slowly grinding into you. Every movement sends a wave of shaking pleasure through your body, your legs clamped around his waist. You can't form words around the fog clouding your mind, only breathy moans escape your lips before he kisses you again.

His lips are soft and gentle, hiding the raging lust you can feel burning in your core. As his lips move with yours, he starts picking up the pace. With every thrust, he digs deeper into you until he hits a spot that makes your volume skyrocket. Your hands clench around his shoulders, no doubtedly leaving trails of red claw marks.

He grunts into you as you clench around him again, trying to fight the knot on the brink of bursting. His fluid movements begin to become more desperate as he gets faster, hitting your g-spot with every thrust. He twitches deep inside you, drawing his name between ragged breath as the bubble bursts in your core, flooding him with your juices. He moans into your skin, thrusting one last time before his seed explodes into you.

The high leaves you shaky, wrapped in his arms on his bed as your combined fluids leak onto the sheets. He manages to slow his breath and pulls out, kissing your neck gently up to your jaw before landing on your lips. His touch is sweet and soothing, lulling you to sleep. You're vaguely aware of warmth as he pulls blankets over you, holding you close to him.
~
~
~
You wake with a sore core and legs, sunlight bleeding from curtains over tall windows. Something moves in slow circles on your waist. For an instant, you panic before remembering last night. Flushed from head to two, you turn over to see a solemn Slenderman.

"Morning." You mutter.

He nods. "I... Must apologize." He murmurs, still tracing circles on your hip. "I was not in my right mind last night." Your heart sinks a bit. Apparently, it's evident on your face because he 'smiles' and strokes your cheek. "That is not what I'm referring to. I'm apologizing for any pain I may have caused."

You're confused. "Pain? Where would you get that idea?" He brushes over something that looks like a small bruise--or a large hickey. You laugh, "That's a hickey, Slendy. It's pretty normal." He looks completely lost, which makes you laugh more. "Have you never done this before?"

He pauses, shaking his head. "Not with a human."

You smile, "A hickey is what happens when a person's skin is sucked on. It's a lot like a bruise, but not painful that way."

He relaxes, staring at it. "I didn't hurt you?" He clarifies.

For an entity so smart and strong, he's very slow to understand such a human thing. "No. I'm not hurt."

He smiles, hugging you close. "Good. Then I hope we can do this again." He coos.

A shiver runs through you at the thought, nodding with a giggle into his chest.