ELEVEN: School Festival

"How's it going at school?" I ask, moving the hospital food around on my plate. "Isn't the school festival coming up soon?"

"Midoriya and Togata both want Eri to go," Aizawa tells me.

"Eri's going to the school festival? That's great. I'm guessing that means she's better?"

"Her quirk seems to have weakened, so they're letting her leave the hospital"

"Does she have anything to wear?"

"Not yet. But, I was thinking, since you're just about well enough to leave, you could find something for her. If you're feeling up to it"

I nodded, setting the tray down and standing up out of the bed. "I am!"

"You can't leave yet," he tells me, gently pushing me back down so I was sitting on the bed. "You need to wait for the Doctor"

I huffed but got back in the bed. It wasn't much longer until I was allowed to leave, on the condition I took it easy for the next couple weeks.

The first thing I did was go to the mall and get a nice little dress for Eri. I went back to the hospital with Aizawa, him showing me the way to Eri's hospital room. When she saw us walk in she smiled.

"Hi, Eri," I say.

"Saku!"

"I have a gift for you"

I sat down on the edge of her hospital bed and pulled out the dress from the shopping bag to show her. Her eyes sparkled as she looked at it.

"That's for me?" She asks.

"Yup. It's all yours"

"Thank you!"

A couple days later and it was time for the school festival at U.A. Class 1-A was going to be performing a concert, and Eri was wandering around with Togata, excited to see Midoriya in the concert.

At 10 am the curtains of the stage opened, the crowd cheering as the class stood on stage. Aizawa, Yamada and I stood at the back of the gym, waiting for it to start.

"I hope they can pull this off," Aizawa says.

"Don't tell me you're nervous, I'm looking forward to this banger," Yamada says.

"I don't care what you think. Besides, aren't you on patrol?"

"I only wanna watch like one jam"

The lights dimmed, I could hear Bakugo shouting, there was an explosion, and then the music and dancing started. They all looked to be enjoying themselves, and so was the crowd.

Aizawa and I slipped out before the crowd started to leave, waiting outside. Togata found us as the crowd left, all bustling about the amazing concert. He set Eri down since she had been sitting on his shoulder.

"How was it?" I ask as I crouch down in front of Eri.

"It was awesome!" She tells me excitedly.

"I had an idea. I still don't have to work for a bit, so I've got a lot of free time. Did you want to go shopping tomorrow and get some more things for yourself? We can pick out some clothes, maybe some books or toys, candy?"

"Yes please!"

I giggled at her excitement. "Alright. You go back to the festival"

She nodded and left with Togata and Midoriya to wander around a bit. I stood up with a small smile on my face as I watched her walk away. It was nice seeing her happy, a smile on her face.