first fight and the first 'I love you'

chaos swore under his breath, his short temper running thin at the traffic in front of him. they had planned to go to a dinner place owned by one of jungwoo's friends so they wouldn't be caught excited for it, until they hit traffic. "I think you swear too much." jungwoo says, leaning against the window. 

"there's no such thing." chaos responded, wanting to press his horn so badly. "Jesus fucking christ move already." chaos hit the steering wheel in anger. 

chaos heard jungwoo sigh and knew he was upset with him continuously swearing, "I'm mark's best friends, what do you expect from me." 

"people don't usually swear around their hyungs." jungwoo said jokingly, turning his head to look at his boyfriend. 

"I've never once used formality with you, why is this being brought up?" chaos took it serious and jungwoo rolled his eyes, "im joking with you dumbass."

"oh so you're allowed to swear but I can't?" chaos was bewildered by his double standard, "chaos please, you know what I mean."

chaos rolled his eyes "you're really annoying sometimes y'a know." he commented. "me? seriously? you're always complaining about something." jungwoo was no offended and talked with a scoff.

"because no one does anything right I swear to fucking god pledis is always fucking something up." chaos's voice raised slightly. "no, you're just too hard on everyone, if it's not perfect than it's wrong." jungwoo corrected him, legs crossed and phone in his hands.

chaos had his right hand on the steering wheel, and had his elbow on the door next to him, his head leaning on his hand, "yeah, if it's not perfect than people aren't trying their hardest." 

"hate to break it to y'a, but some people don't like what they're doing  for a living." jungwoo said, looking at his boyfriend who kept his eyes on the traffic ahead of him.

"then they should change their profession." chaos responded as if it was that simple. 

jungwoo scoffed and looked at him in disbelief, "not everyone was born with a silver spoon in their mouth chaos, some people actually worked for what they have" 

chaos became silent, even the tapping of his fingers against the steering wheel stopped, "I didn't expect that from you, I guess I got my expectations too high with you." 

that was all chaos said for the entire trip, his mind was filling with every bad scenario that could come from their argument, and jungwoo was trying to figure out how he could be apologize. jungwoo didn't even notice when chaos stopped the car and got out. jungwoo was caught off guard by the door slamming and he noticed there was a beach in front of him, how'd they get to the beach? 

he watched as jungwoo walked down the wooden stairs leading to the beach, and he watched as chaos screamed on the top of his lungs in the middle of an empty beach. he couldn't make out what was saying but it definitely wasn't something nice.

chaos had too much anger and sadness inside of himself and he did what he always did when he emotionally couldn't handle it, he yelled where no one could hear it. he screamed the loudest 'fuck' he could, long and loud. he fell to his knees and sighed, it felt could but he hated that now he had to confront the latter. "I thought you didnt like sand." 

chaos hadn't even heard jungwoo come up behind him. "I don't." 

jungwoo sighed and sat down on the sand next to chaos, "first fight. I can't say that I liked it." jungwoo tried to lighten the situation but it wasn't working, "it wouldn't have happened if you didn't make that comment." chaos said softly, bringing his knees up to his chest and putting his knees up to his chest and putting his chin on his arms which were placed upon his knees.

"I know and I'm sorry. I seriously didn't mean what I said, I was just angry."  

"I got a lot of things easy, but I worked hard too, not many people think I'm telling the truth when I say that but I am, and you saying that really hurt me." chaos was always honesty, but not usually about how he personally felt, so this was big whether he was going to admit it or not.

"I'm really really sorry, please forgive me." jungwoo pleaded with the younger, not wanting his boyfriend to be mad with him. 

"I'm forgiving you because I love you." chaos responded, completely catching jungwoo off guard with his words. "you what?" jungwoo's shocked expression eventually forming into a happy smirk.

"shut up, you heard me." chaos tried to fight off a grin when he put his head down and turned to look at jungwoo who looked at him with a smile, "I love you too loser." he said, gently pushing the latter with his arm. 

before he knew it, jungwoo had tackled him to the ground and put his hands on his shoulders, chaos arms instinctively went around the latter arms and his hands held his biceps. jungwoo placed kisses all over chaos' face repeating one phrase over and over again.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you."

and in between giggles and getting kissed chaos managed to say one sentence.

"you're gonna get sand in my hair!"