morning make outs

the seventeen members were very supportive of the two and let jungwoo come over when he wanted for three reasons; 1. they knew neither of them wanted mark finding out, 2. it was cute watching them, and 3. whenever chaos was gone jungwoo always told them what a big sweetheart he was.

now jungwoo and chaos were sitting on the couch, jungwoo with his back against the arm of the couch, and his legs across chaos' lap, chaos sitting normally, trailing his fingers up and down his boyfriend's legs and drawing patterns on his thighs with his finger. it was quiet, mainly because it was 5 in the morning and the two had fallen asleep on the couch the night before while watching a movie. if one word could describe the mood, it would be tranquil.

the sun was still rising and the sun only shined through the bottom part of the curtains. jungwoo reached over and grabbed the closest of chaos' hands, intertwining their fingers. "do you want me to make you some breakfast, or coffee?" chaos asked, his eyes meeting the Korean boys.

jungwoo smiled softly, slightly showing his teeth, "I'm okay, thank you though." jungwoo responded, squeezing his hand a bit when he answered. jungwoo was silent for a moment before something else, "you look really nice early in the morning." jungwoo commented, noticing how someway, he managed to looked better than usual when he was half asleep.

chaos dazed in and out, his only real focus was running his fingers along the shorter's legs. his natural brunette hair was messily laid, he occasionally blinked more when the hair poked his eyes. he was tired, so tired that he didn't feel like putting on the mask he wore that made him so hated.

"you look really nice in the morning." chaos said, looking as the boys slightly pink nose from the air conditioning being off and the winter weather, and his bare face looked beautiful with his hair that was pushed back by jungwoo running his fingers through it.

"we have like an hour before everyone wakes up." chaos said after a long draw of silence, watching the clock on the wall tick every second. "what do you want to do?" jungwoo said, falling in love with the morning voice of the younger.

"make out?" chaos asked blankly, turning his head to make eye contact with the older. "come here." jungwoo said softly, placing his hands on the edge of the couch and lifting himself up. chaos moved closer and jungwoo sat back down, now on his boyfriend's lap.

chaos wrapped his arms around the older's waist and pecked his lips. jungwoo smiled and put his hands on his cheeks and kissed him again softly. time seemed to stop when their lips met, the butterflies were there every timed they kissed, even the days all they did was makeout. every time jungwoo bit his lip, chaos' finger's dug a little deeper into the older's waist. their lips shaped perfectly, like pieces of a puzzle. every time they broke away to breath, and their foreheads touched each other, the tips of their noses rubbed against each other, and everything jungwoo's cold nose touched chaos' it made him shiver, which earned an adorable giggle from the latter. jungwoo always enjoyed the minty-ness of chaos' lips, even if it was 5 in the morning, chaos still put chapstick on and the smell of strong cologne followed chaos around like a little puppy, but unlike most people, jungwoo enjoyed this smell, expect for when he had to sneak inside the house and shower so mark wouldn't smell it on him. on chaos' side, he always enjoyed tasting strawberry off of his lips and the smell of sweet French vanilla exuded from jungwoo, it neutralized the strong smell of his cologne, but he didn't mind it. jungwoo's lips were like a cloud, showering chaos in love, every kiss making chaos feel more and more awake.

they continued to bathe in each other's loving kisses until jihoon came out of his room and told them not to 'sin on the couch'.

surprise! my first time writing a make out scene without help kinda weird, I think I used to many metaphors/similes but oh well. I wrote this bc I'm in a insanely good mood rn and no one can ruin it.

also these are the pictures I was looking at while I wrote this