chapter 12 [summer vacation]

Start from the beginning

As we got to school Mr Aizawa said we had to battle I was up against momo shoot. I don't wanna harm her she's my friend "Mr Aizawa can i choose to sit out?" I said timidly "why are you not feeling well?" He said "uh....not really" i said "then you should be able to battle so you can't sit out." I sighed as i stayed by the side and watch the battle.

Time skip (Friday)
"Are'nt you guys excited for tomorrow its gonna be our start of our summer vacation im so excited!!!!" Mina squealed she was like a child it was cute "hey y/n you wanna hangout with me and the girls tomorrow?" Mina said "erm i can't since i have a date with Kirishima." When i said that Mina then gave me the look "sooo whatcha gonna do huh" she said "sheesh Mina is not what you think"i said rollinging my eyes when we got back the to the dorm. Kirishima gave me a hug from behind "hey there pebble you excited for our date tomorrow" he said still hugging you tightly "yes i am but kiri can you let me go i needa go to my room" you told him trying to pull him off but he kept on hugging you tighter and tighter "k..ki..ri.. can't breathe... t.to .t..t...tight" you said as you tried to grasp for air " oh whoopse my bad sorry babe" he apologised "you sure do have one clingy boyfriend don't you y/n" todoroki said while you were walking to your room "oh sho you startled me but yea.. i kinda have a clingy boyfriend but i kinda like it though." You said smiling there was only silence as you and todoroki head to your room well somehow your room was next to his which was convenient since he can help you with schoolwork and since both of you are really close you would tend to hangout in each others room often.

Time skip(le date)

You got up and check the time it was 10am there was still time before you and kirishima leave the dorm for your little date since most of your classmates went out that day, you just stayed in your room doing nothing. You prepared your outfit it was a pair of jeans and a simple crop top. After you had prepared your outfit you got out of your room and went to get some food in the kitchen as you walked in you saw shoto "goodmorning sho!" You smiled this made him turned pink. As you and him ate your food and chat, kirishima enteted the kitchen and gave you a peck on the cheek. "Goodmorning babe you excited for our date later" he spoke you nodded your head and smiled at him as you continue to talk to shoto.

Kirishima's pov:

That freaking todoroki is taking my pebble away god i HATE him sooooooo much. How DARE he tries to take my pebble away from me he took her attentin from me she's suppose to be taliking to me and only eating with me ME AND ONLY ME!!!!Gosh that stupid Todoroki just because he's a little perfect prince does'nt mean he can take my pebble away especially when she belongs to me. 'hey kiri shall we go for our date now?" that sweet angelic voice of y/n interupted my thoughts as I turned to face her "yea sure I'll meet you back here when your ready okay babe." As soon as y/n left i grabbed Todoroki by his shirt. "Listen here you little shit y/n is mine and only mine she belongs to me so you better not get close to her you got that asshole.!" I said making sure he understands but some reason he just stared smiling. "oh wow so these are your true colours huh Kirishima your basically like bakugo but a fake version your a two face bitch while bakugo is at least better and does'nt act two face" he spat he just started grining I released him from my grip as he walked back to his dorm "oh by the way Kirisima don't think that I won't tell your little y/n" as he turned back and continued to walk that damn half and half bastard thinks he has the uppwrhand just because he is rich i hate these kind of people tch. Oh yea i needa get ready for my date with my y/n.

Y/n's pov:
As i head to the spot where i was earlier to meet kirishima i saw shoto (yes he went back to the kitchen)"hey sho whatcha doing here" i said "oh y/n i don't why im here but i was bored so yea-" he was cut off by kirishima " hey babe ready to go for our date?" Kirishima said while glaring at todoroki uh dang they definitely have created some serious tension here better get kiri out of here before anything bad happens. "Hey kiri lets go now" as i walked towards the door while kiri was next to me i was really excited and kept on goofing around kiri and when i made a silly face he laughed "you look so silly now y/n" as we continied to chat we ended up in a forest "uh kiri why are we here?" I asked "oh don't worry the surprise is just further in the forest and don't worry is nothing bad" he said as we continued to walk deeper into the slightly dark forest, there was a bunch of vines some wven got into my hair as we past through the vines we were greeted by a cabin it was bright and it was super pretty there was even a lake surounding it!!

 "Hey kiri lets go now" as i walked towards the door while kiri was next to me i was really excited and kept on goofing around kiri and when i made a silly face he laughed "you look so silly now y/n" as we continied to chat we ended up in a forest...

Some visuals on how the cabin would look like :)) :p

As we enteres the cabin. There was a couch with a tv facing it and behind it yoi could see the kitchen and there was a flight of stairs next to it i ran up the satirs like a little child only to be greeted by a balcony it was amazing i turned around and saw kirishima "hey kiri this place is amazing how did you get it?" I asked as he rubbed the back of his neck facing down "oh uhm.. i built it myslef haha" as he said blushing "so coool your so talented to built a house this big its amazing".

You and kirishima went on with your date you explored the cabin and its surroundings you guys even swim in the lake it was amazing. Both of you even had barbeque. Soon it was getting dark you two decided to stay in the cabin since it was dangerous outside. You took a shower in the cabin your boyfriend had built and went to bed.

Le midnight

You got up and checked your phone it was 12:14 as you got off your bed trying not to wake kirishima you head to the kitchen to get a glass of water for some reason you accidentally tripped you got up and saw a trap door it was'nt lock

Y/n pov:

I opened the trap door only to be greeted by a strong stench it smelt liked a bunch of dead fish ew. I found a staircase that was leading to darkness. I went down and tried finding the light switch once i did i switched it on and to my horror i found d..d..dea.d bodies! Not just any bodies they were my friends ochaco,bakugo,denki and sero they were all hanged up on the wall their hands were hammered onto the wall and Uraraka her head was gone i almost puked by the sight of it as i slowly backed away, i bumped into something i turned around and it was Kirishima.

A/n: i finally finished this chapter sheesh ;-; anyways my friends were'nt happy that i killed their fav characters in this story well if they are reading this then too bad this is my story biatches anyways tw sm for 500 reads 🥳 anyways im planning on making my next story i alrwady now what to write for the storyline but idk the characters so uh who would y'all prefer tododeku,todobaku,bakudeku or kiribaku. ;-; bai