They stopped and Bucky moved to the side not wanting to crowd her. She watched him move. Steve put his hands up too to try and calm her. "It's ok, just stay calm, we're not going to do anything or move or hurt you in any way!"

She frowned at him. "Seriously what is wrong with you people." The men looked from one to another confused by her. "Just back off, please, please." Her voice was strained. "Don't touch me." She scrunched her eyes up. Steve started to repeat his sentence, but she cut him off, her breathing coming in short breaths and her voice shaking with the effort of breathing alone. "It's asleep." Spitting out the statement, it shut him up instantly. "Or dormant, or whatever the fuck it does when its not in control." Her hands shook uncontrollably but she didn't lower them. "You touch me, it'll know and it'll..." her voice trailed off, but then her eyes, stern and angry turned to Tony and Bruce. "Why did you bring me here?!" she breathed heavily through her nose. "You should of killed it when you had the chance." Tony narrowed his eyes, scratch London, South East, the way she finished each word and pronounced each vowel even in anger sealed it for him, but it didn't lesson the severity of what she was saying to them.

Shocked by her statement Bucky took a step forward to her, his hand without thinking on his chest over the wounds she had given him the day before. "Listen..."

"DON'T, fucking move!" she spat out as her head whipped around to look at him. Then she tilted her head glowering at him. "Are you stupid?!" Bucky's eyes shot to Steve and he could see Tony bite back a retort at her statement. He looked back at her meeting his eyes. "Just stay back, stay away, just...for fucks sake, please!" she took a couple of big breaths, looked towards the ceiling and let out a breath slowly through clenched teeth, she levelled her eyes back to Bucky. "Are you armed?" her breathing had calmed a little.

He shook his head. "No, doll, I'm not gonna..."

"FUCKING HELL!" she screwed up her face and swore hard, then turned back to Tony and Bruce. "You need to kill me, now." Her eyes were red raw, and a single tear slipped out of her right eye and slid down her cheek. She hadn't wanted to cry, but her hold on her emotions was just too thin and she was struggling to hold onto anything. Her voice was low, and they could tell that she was just about clinging onto control.

Steve lowered his voice and tried to be as gentle as he could. "We're not going to kill you."

She met Bruce's eyes, pleading for someone to understand. "Please!" her voice broke and it came out as a sob, she looked around at all of them. "I'm fucking begging you, kill me now!" her voice went so quiet as her emotions stated to get the better of her. "Please kill me! Please, before it notices," her tears were in full flow now, running down her puffy face and staining her delicate features as she begged practically through gritted teeth for them to kill her. "Before it comes back." She looked at Steve then to Bucky before pleading again. "I can't do this! I can't control it anymore, not after..." she trailed off and wiped her face with one hand, the other still held shakily in Bucky and Steve's direction. "I don't want to hurt anyone else!" she heaved her breaths in as she cried. "I can't do it, please, just kill me, kill me please, please..." her face contorted and she screamed at them letting her emotions go full throttle.

Realising that her options were limited she moved quickly, kicking Steve in the knee, he fell forward with a groan and as he did she pulled him by the throat in front of her. Steve struggled in her grip, surprised and shocked by her strength, he couldn't move. The others didn't have time to react to her movements and in too much shock to do much anything.

All Tony managed to get out was a "Whoa."

Bucky made a move towards her and Steve, he was firmly pressed back against her chest, his head came just below her chin whilst he was on his knees. She stared Bucky down, "Kill me, or I will rip his throat out. Right now!" She squeezed Steve's throat and he began to struggle to breathe in her grasp. Her tears kept falling, she really didn't want to hurt anyone, but it had to end. He gaze changed to Bruce and Tony, "Please! Come on,"