Twentyfour-Wilbur

I awoke to nervous whispering. When did I fall asleep? Last time I checked the time it was 5am...what time is it now? I looked at the clock: 8am. I got 3 hours of sleep? Let's go!

I yawned, sitting up. "What's going on?" I croaked. Quackity gasped, "oh Wilbur! You're awake", he then proceeded to swear under his breath, "oh fuck...shit what do we do?" I laughed nervously, "Is something wrong?" He came up to me and patted my shoulder gently. "We need you stay in here for a moment Wilbur, okay?" He said, not exactly asking...it was more like an instruction.

I nodded slowly. What's happening? Why is nobody telling me? "Technoblade can you talk to us in the hall for a moment?" Fundy asked. Now they want to speak to Techno? Seriously what's happening?

Techno nodded and got up. He seemed stoic, just as usual. I can tell that he's really nervous though. I gave him a smile, trying to reassure him. He seemed to appreciate it.

They all waved to me and stepped into the hall, making sure that they closed the door.

What could they be hiding from me? Why would my friends trust my brother, and not me? The only person left in the room was Schlatt. He came over and sat next me. "Heyyy Will", he smiled, dropping his usual facade. "Hey Schlatt", I smiled weakly in return.

He slapped his hand on my back encouragingly, "it'll all work out, don't worry", he said quietly. I nodded, although I didn't actually know what was going on.

"What's happening?" I asked, not expecting a proper answer. Schlatt sighed and fidgeted with his jumper sleeves. "Somebody...", he paused for a moment to think carefully about what he was going to say, "somebody found something about your childhood.." he explained, his voice was shaking. My childhood? They didn't find that, did they?

"What do you mean?" I asked, my voice quavering too. He rubbed circles on my back, to calm me. It must be really bad then if he's so worried about it...  Schlatt opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by the door flying open.

It was Techno. "Hey Will", he said, giving me a small smile. Somethings wrong, I can feel it. Techno seems tense. What did they find???? I got up, surprising Schlatt with my suddenness. I wrapped my arms round my twin brother.

"It's okay", I murmured, calming him the way he always does for me.  He hugged me back. "Don't go out there Will", he whispered, "I don't want you to have to see that again". Again? What does he mean by again? What does he mean? What does he mean?!

My thoughts were interrupted by Schlatt's voice. "I'm going to help out Fundy and Quackity." He spoke, "it'll be alright...maybe you should think about contacting your father". Does he think we should drop out or something? Already? This is literally the first term!

Techno squeezed me tightly, "Don't worry, Dad always knows what to do", he said quietly, comforting me. I should be the one comforting him. "You're right Tech", I smiled, "thanks for always being here for me". I couldn't see his face...but I had a feeling that he was smiling too.

A/N: should I be concerned that you guys are always plotting murder in the comments? /lh