17- Housewarming

Hey guys ☺️
So here we are
Hope you all enjoy this chapter.
This one is for #Winlea stans.

A/N- 'Way back Home' is just so perfect for this chapter. Please listen to it 😃

                  ************

Third person POV..

It's weekend already in a blink. Camp ēññē is more green and lively then usual because, Azalea is very cheerful today as they are going over to Winter and Precious house for a house warming party.

"Sam is this dress okay? Am I looking good in this? Will? I'm thinking about wearing this green one but that light green one is more cute."Azalea asked the twins, who are playing video games in her cabin.

"Are you guys even listening to me?" She said loudly making Otwins looked up from their video game.

"AZ you look good in anything you wear so just relax, it's just a house warming party okay. it's not like you're going to meet your in-laws."Sam chided looking back at the screen.

Azalea blushed, slapping Sam's shoulder.

"Shut up Sam. I just want to look good or you can say, a normal teenager."she added looking in the mirror finally deciding what to wear.

"she added looking in the mirror finally deciding what to wear

(Azalea's outfit)

"Azalea, Jake we'll be late hurry up you guys."Sky reported loudly.
"Azalea did you made that bouquet of flowers that I told you, as a present for Mrs Wood and Jake did you put that painting in the trunk." He added reminding everything that they have planned to gift, 'The Woods' for the house warming party.

"Yes Boss." Both answered Sky together.

"AZ AZ, AZ look at this, this is so fascinating."Otwins shouted running towards them, scaring them as if someone attacked.

"What? what happened guys?"Azalea questioned them while panicking.

"You can make snow in spring using this." Sam answered with so much enthusiasm lifting a can of snow spray.

Sky and Jake rolled their eyes sighing in relief.

Azalea chuckled softly looking at her two childish best friends.

"Step back a little AZ."Will told Azalea, spraying a good amount of snow spray in front of her.

Azalea started laughing shyly looking down at her feet's.