9- Friendships

Hey guy's
Hope you are doing well and are healthy & Safe..
So this chapter is on Jake's POV for all Jake biased🤭
Enjoy ❤️❤️

Jake's POV....

"I'm so hungry" I shouted as Sky and I are out of the music class.

"Tell me something I don't know Jake, you're always hungry." Sky said rolling his eyes while adding."Dude you eat like a Bear."

"Forget about my eating habits Mr Sky Jackson, you need to give some explanation remember. What the hell were you thinking before asking that girl if she's wearing contacts huh, did Azalea put something in your protein shake." I asked him still shocked because of his behavior earlier cause, the sky I know will never do that.

"I don't know Jake I feel like there's a connection between me and that girl. Remember our visit to 'The Cross' three days ago, she was the girl that my hand touched. I seriously can't forget her eyes, they don't have the shine so I was curious about why she was wearing contact lenses. I know that was a dumb question obviously." Sky answered me frustratedly.

"Dude that was deep but you should not have asked her like that I bet she was so embarrassed. She must've been thinking, How the hell you know that she's wearing contact lenses." I reputed him.

"I bet azalea will be the happiest after hearing your socializing skills." I added while laughing at him.

"Speaking of socializing, you were really good teaming up with that boy in the music class  Winter was his name right? He really sings well and you guys were great together playing the guitar." Sky complimented.

That boy was really good at playing the guitar and his voice was so amazing. Speaking of which, where is this dude.

I turned around to find him standing talking with someone. Thinking about his polite behavior, how he made me less awkward. When we enter the instrument room to get our guitars, he started the conversation by saying,
*
"'It's my first time playing guitar with an audience. I hope you can help me out there, I know that it's a little awkward but I hope that we'll get along." He said while smiling at me warmly.
*

And when we were about to start strumming he gave me a fist bump. I never got along with any other guy, except for Sky and the O twins. He's really a cool dude for sure.

I found him standing with two girls besides the notice board.

"Sky would you mind coming with me? I need to say thanks to him." I asked Sky and to be honest remembering Azaleas words, that we should start socializing we need good company and this boy Winter gives me good vibes.

He agreed and as we walk towards where Winter is standing. Finding him talking with the same new girls in our class.

"Winter?" I said to get his attention. He turned around and gave me a friendly smile.

"Hey Jake I was about to go look for you to thank you personally for playing the electric guitar so amazingly." He said forwarding his hand for a shake.
I shaked his hand smilingly.

"No dude you rocked it with your voice in there, you really have a great voice. I'm looking forward to perform with you again. And thank you for making me less awkward in there." I said genuinely meaning every word.

"By the way, this is my best friend and also my cousin 'Sky Jackson." I said a little loudly to get Sky's attention to look at our direction because, he was busy staring at one of the girl Winter was talking earlier.

He immediately rushed his hand forward to Winter.

"Hello, I'm Sky.. Sky Jackson, nice to meet you." He said in his thundering voice. Sometimes I get goosebumps hearing his voice. And today (thundering Sky met Winter) thank God I didn't say that out loud. Sky would've definitely killed me or worst roasted me.