Chapter 12- Battle Trials

Y/n POV

'How did I get myself in this situation...' you thought with a frown present on your face.

Earlier...

"I AM...COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON."

Everyone looked shocked to see All Might standing in the doorway. Everyone except you of course.

You zoned out, not really caring what he had to say. Next think you know, Mina is handing you your costume and walking with you to the locker rooms.

"Can I call you Y/n?" she asks randomly.

"Uh sure Mina, why?"

"It's just a really pretty name!" she says, sending you a bright smile.

You just nod and continue walking, knowing she'd be asking another question in 3...2...1..

"How long have you and Midoriya been dating?"

You immediately stopped walking and gave her a shocked look.

"We are NOT together." you growled.

She gulped and laughed nervously.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to assume! You guys just seemed so close, that's all."

You sighed and signaled for her to keep walking.

"It's fine. No need to apologize."

You sent her a small smile and she let out a breath of relief. You two continue walking until you get to the locker rooms, Mina occasionally asking you questions about yourself, who you thought was cute, etc.

"You know, you're kinda scary when you're mad..." she says suddenly.

You smirked at this.

"Yeah, so i've been told."

Now..

You look at your hero costume in slight embarrassment.

'Why the hell did I let Midnight help me out with this??'

You slowly put on your hero costume, disliking how much skin it showed

'I'm gonna assume she did this just to piss my dad off.'

You shook your head at the thought and looked at yourself in the mirror.

"OH HELL NO!!"

Mina comes running to where you are when she hears your scream.

"What's wrong??" she asks, already in a fighting position.

"This." you gesture to yourself.

She looks you up and down and looked back at you, her eyes now having stars as pupils.