New vampire... New Game

Start from the beginning

"You can't do that!" She yells at me.

"OH! But we can. After everything you have done. I mean you stabbed me in the back... You tried to kill me all because the Cullen's didn't want you to be one of them or be part of their family. Why should we protect you?" I say as she opens and closes her mouth like a fish as she looks at Jake with fear in her eyes.

"I said I was sorry. Can't you get over it?" She said, glaring at me. I scoffed as she has never said she was sorry.

"I don't know. Can you get over the fact that Edward has a mate and that you are nothing to the Cullen's family?" I ask with amusement in my voice. She glares at me.

"She is not his mate. I am his mate." She screams at me. I just laugh at her as she realizes what she just said in front of Jake. "Jake..." She says as he shakes his head at her. Emmett, Edward and Jasper walk in the house and take a look around the house with Sam, Paul and Jared.

"Are you going to go inside?" Jake asks with anger in his voice.

"NO! I am not protecting her." I say as I lean against Emmett's jeep.

"What why? I am your sister. Your baby sister. You have to protect me." She yells out at me.

"No! I don't and you keep forgetting that I don't see you as a sister. You are just the town whore!" I say glaring at her and Jake.

It has been over two hours since Tyler, Daddy, Uncle Jasper and Edward left to go to Bella's house

It has been over two hours since Tyler, Daddy, Uncle Jasper and Edward left to go to Bella's house. "What could be taking them so long?" Mom yells as she paces the living room, I shrug my shoulders as I hear dad and Tyler laughing out in the backyard. Mom and Auntie Ash and Alice all look at eachother and move to the back door. I move over to the window and see Tyler looking at me with a smile on his face. Within a second he is standing behind me holding me close.

"Hey Babe!" He whispers in my ear and he rubs my stomach.

"What took so long?" I ask and look up at him. He sighs as he kisses my head.

"Jake and Bella wanted to start shit. So I gave it back to them." He says as he picks me up bridal style and carries me to our room. I look at him and glare. "Don't worry baby, I won't let her or that mutt get close to you are the baby." He says laying us down on the bed and cuddling with me. I cuddle into his side and fall asleep. After a few hours I was awakened by yelling. I look over to where Tyler was at and there is no one there. I get up and walk out my door. Once I get down one set of stairs I can hear that it is Tyler and Bella yelling at each other.

"You have to help keep me safe. I mean I am your sister!" Bella yells as I walk into the living room and over to Tyler. I turn to glare at Bella.

"Why should he?" I say coldly to her. "You tried to kill him!" I say now taking a step closer to her. Tyler pulls my back behind him.

"I have said I am sorry about that. Move on!" Bella says as I try to lung at her.

"No Amara is right. Why should any of us help you after you tried to kill a member of this family and coven?" Ashlynn asks her glare set on Bella.

"I am talking to members of this coven. not some whore that is trying to take my mate away from me." Bella says as she glares at Ashlynn.

"I am a member of this coven and this family... Since I am Edward's true mate, after all." Ashlynn says with a smug smile as Edward kisses her head.

"I am sorry what?" Bella yells looking only at Edward.

"I don't know what you expected. She is my mate after all. Of course she would become a member of the coven and family." Edward says looking at Bella all confused.

"NO! She is not! I am your mate... Me!" Bella yells at us. Tyler scoffs at her. "What now Tyler? What do you have to say?" Bella says with an attitude.

"Aren't you with Jake?" I ask, looking from Bella to Tyler. Tyler nods his head at me. "I mean how does he feel about you using him?" I ask as Bella looks at me shocked.

"I am not using him!" Bella screams at me. I laugh at her.

"Are you sure about that? I mean... You are screwing Jake but you are over her saying that you are Edward's mate. Even though he has a mate that he is in love with. And... It sure as hell is not you!" I say making Bella start to cry.

"What have I done to make you hate me Amara?" Bella says through tears.

"You tried to kill my mate. You tried to take away my family and you still think that you are one of us. When all you are is the WHORE OF FORKS!" I start saying calmly and then end up yelling at her. Bella stands there looking at me in shock as does a few members of my family. "Go back to your little boy! And leave us alone!" I say with venom in my voice making Bella leave our house in a hurry.