~Utterly Enthralled by You~

Perhaps one day we will meet, as you read my words oh so carefully. For I know they will always be safe with you. You've been gentle not to whisk them out of meaning, as I will be gentle with your mind my love.
While we wonder alone in separate worlds, know you never have to be alone again. When you feel alone my dear, I pray you come back and read these phrases. I wish I could tell you with lips whispering in your ear "I will always be here".
I shall keep speaking these words i whisper as long as you stay with me. Will you?
I wish to know you, I wish to completely undress your mind, know your soul, your passion, all of you. Tell me about what makes you get up every morning. Tell me about your favorite color, your favorite season, everything that makes that precious smile appear.
Just know i'll be falling more and more in love with you, with every letter your breath spells from your words.
But I must warn you, don't fall in love with me.
I wish too much of us, too much for you to endure in the end. I am afraid by the end, we will fall hard, far too late. Darling please, really listen to my next words.
After years of putting up barriers to protect my heart, like the pages of me you read, the barriers are paper thin when it is you who's in the way.
Darling please, you have yet to see me as I am, for I hold a secret that may tear us apart. I am afraid of what your alluring beauty may do to me.
As i come to think of it... you are reading my story... as i fall in love with you.Thank You for imagining me, allowing me to capture your attention, showing me i'm real in your mind.

You could've stopped reading these words i so pour to you, but here you still stay.
And with a kiss I wish to place on your forehead, I say to tomorrow.
You have yet to meet me:)

(Thank so much for reading guys I will continue to add chapters to it, each page is VERY exciting!) please be patient with