one year ealier

"I love you" Meredith breaths into my ear

"I love you, babygirl." I say and roughly kiss her.

I tower over her 5'1 body. I am 6 foot, so I have some height on her. Meredith is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever laid my eyes on. She has blonde hair that have Carmel highlights here and there which make her bright blue eyes pop and if you look closely you can see green specs. Her skin is tan, very tan and she's skinny but not too skinny. I love her, all of her.

The moment our lips touch I feel the spark. Her tongue runs across my bottom lip asking for permission. I open my mouth and she slips her tongue in my mouth, not missing a single spot.

Me and Meredith have been together for a year now, I never thought it would last this long. Meredith was one of the popular girls, I didn't deserve her but here I am in my room kissing her.

Her hands come in contact with the skin of my stomach. She runs her hands down the my waistband, slipping her fingers under it. Her fingers are cold to the touch and it just adds to the knot in my stomach. She takes her hands out of my jeans and run them along he zipper of my pants.

I take my lips off of hers and kiss her jawline, just the way she likes it. She starts unbuttoning my pants. This is as far as it ever goes; kissing in our undergarments. I never want it to go any further anyways.

She unbuttons my jeans and I shimmy them down and step out of them. I break my lips away from her to slip my shirt over my head and she does the same. I look her up and down and lick my lips.

"God, you're beautiful." I say and our lips reconnect.

She takes her shorts off and lays down on my queen sized bed. I hover over her, making sure I don't put too much weight on her.

Our lips reconnect once again. She puts her hands on my abs and traces them with her small, bony fingers. She runs them down to the waistband of my Calvin Klein boxers, tracing the letters on the waistband. She takes the boxers and tries to tug them down but I stop her. What is she doing?

I take my lips off of hers.

"What are you doing?" I ask her.

We've never even talked about doing things like that. To be completely honest I don't want to do anything with her. Not that I'm not sexually attracted to her because I am, It's just she's been with other guys before, some nasty guys; I'm not trying to get chlamydia. It might sound mean but it's not, Sex just doesn't appeal to me like it does to most guys. I don't like using girls and sex is the biggest way to use them.

"I want you. All of you." She whispers in my ear.

Her hot breath blows across my ear, giving me goosebumps.

"You mean..you want to have sex?" I ask her, confused.

"Yes. I have a condom." She says.

She planned this?