o n e✨

"Brecken!! Get your ass over here! Come on dude

"Brecken!! Get your ass over here! Come on dude." My best friend Levi shouts at me.

I snap out of my thoughts and take a second to remember where I am. Me and my buddies, Levi, Noah, Dayton and Jayce had just broken into a old run down house. We had intentions of going in there and drinking and smoking since our parents won't let us do that. Five minutes into us chatting and drinking, a man comes up to the busted window threatening to call the cops if we didn't leave, so here we are now, running away from the police sirens we can vaguely hear.

I've been arrested once before. I was at a grocery store, shopping for my mom, when a man come up to me and got right in my way and got the last box of cereal that my mom wanted. I asked him politely to give it back but he wasn't budging, so I beat the crap out of him. I didn't end up getting my mom that cereal, or anything else that was on the list.

My friends are a little bit ahead of me, running away. I pick up my pace so I can catch up with them. I'm not getting arrested again, my mom was so pissed.

I finally catch up with my friends that where once ahead of me.

We run to Levi's truck that is now in our view, thats how we got here. As soon as we reach his red, Chevy pickup, we pile in.

My heart is racing and my breathing comes out in long and heavy breaths.

Levi turns the truck on and hurried away before the cops can see us. All of heavy, hot breaths fill the cab of the truck. I roll my window down so I wouldn't have to smell their nasty ass breaths.

"Dude that was so close!" Dayton say right in my ear.

Me, Dayton, and James are piled into the back seats. Our shoulders are touching one another's because of how close we're sitting.

It's getting on my nerves really, I might just have to throw them the hell out so I can sit back here alone.

"I know. I would've been dead if I got arrested." Jayce says too loudly for my liking.

"Can you shut the fuck up?" I say.

"Someone's pissy." Levi says from the drivers seat.

I hope Levi hurries the fuck up so we can get to this stupid ass party we 'needed' to attend.

The only intentions I have there is getting drunk.

"Here we are" Levi says after a couple of minutes of driving well over the speed limit.

Thank god we're here, I can finally get away from these dumbasses.

As soon as he parks the truck I jump out. I couldn't be in that truck any longer.

I hear the loud music from where I am standing. I can feel the vibration from the bass under my feet as I walk up to the big house.