Chapter 4 - Joe POV

Hey so I just really felt that Caspar's coming out should have a Joe perspective too. Let me know if you want more Joe POV

Love you❤️

-Rebecca xxo

---------------------------------------------

As I drove home from Primarx, I couldn't help but think about Caspar. Why?

I mean, he was my roommate, so it's normal for me to think about him from time to time. But lately it seems that I've been thinking about him A LOT.

And I don't know why. He just always seems to find a way into my brain. Why was I obsessed with Caspar Lee? Surely I couldn't- No. I was straight! Right?

I shook off those thoughts as I pulled into our driveway. I grabbed my shopping bags and opened up the door. I started to yell out that I was home, when I heard something odd. Caspar- crying?

I called out to him as I rushed down the stairs. I stopped for a moment before I opened his door.

"Caspar?" I asked softly. He was curled up on his bed, looking like he had just had a good cry. He sat up and looked at me, with those beautiful blue eyes of his.

What the fuck, Joe??? Had I seriously just thought that? I stopped myself from thinking any further, and focused on my dear, poor Caspy. STOP IT!

Caspar shakes his head and falls back on his bed. I don't know why he was crying earlier, and I just wanted to make sure he was ok.

"Right..." I say warily, still unsure weather he was really okay or not. Just to be sure, I told him where to find me.

I slowly walked back to my room, still worried about Caspar, and still very confused. I leave my door open a crack just to let Caspar know that he can come in.

I take a seat at my desk and go back to editing this week's Sugg Sunday Special. Not even a minute later, Caspar pushes my door open. I'm glad he's decided to talk, and look up at him expectantly.

"Uuuuuum Joe?" He asks. It's so cute. Stop it stop it stop it!!

"Yes?" I reply. Caspar looks like he's fighting an internal battle as he turns to leave. I'm disappointed, I wish he'd tell me what's the matter. I hate seeing him this way.

I am taken off guard as he suddenly turns around and stares at me.

"Well...." I can tell this is really hard for him to say. So I let him have his time. I just want him to spill. Is that weird? Nah.

He looks down and tugs at his collar. Fuck, he's so cute. Ugh, I need to get these thoughts out of my head. I definitely did NOT have feelings for Caspar! It was just wrong. He's my ROOMMATE, for heaven's sake!

"I'm kinda... gay." He blurts out. What? Caspar gay? Caspar the casanova? I didn't know how to react, so I just said something along the lines of "Cool," probably bobbing my head.

Meanwhile a million questions were spinning around in my head. I finally look up to see Caspar has disappeared from my doorway, and hear that he's gone back to his room.

I jump up, eager to ask him all about his newly found gay-ness. I open his door, and start asking him about the millions of questions rolling of of my tongue.

"Do you like any boys?" I ask him. Caspar goes silent. He also almost seems to be... blushing. I start to smile.

"So who's the lucky boy?" I ask him. I hope it's me. Stop. No I do not!

He answers quickly, almost defensively. "No one!"

He's lying. "Aw come on, I can tell there's someone," I say, dragging out the someone.

"Really Joe!"

"Fine, fine, whatever you say." I replied sarcastically. I put my hands up defensively and leave his room.

Caspar is gay. Wow. Now my fantasy can finally come true. Stop.

-----A/N-----

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter I just felt Joe's perspective on this situation needed to be told. Leave me ur honest feedback I wanna know what y'all think on Joe POV chapters. Love em? Hate em? Idk

Also I am slightly very obsessed with Happy Little Pill and I may have fallen asleep listening to it last night. Speaking of which, I went to bed a 6 am. I was beyond tired. Fun.

Love you❤️

Rebecca xxo