chapter 28- Halloween Partyy !

Start from the beginning

Santana Pov-
Today is our halloween party !! I am soo getting drunk . I really don't know what Britt's and I costume is gonna be but I know it'll be sexy . I can't believe tomorrow is gonna be the first day of November & then thanksgiving.. I wonder who house we're eating at this year . Anyways , Owen & Cj went to their moms house this weekend so unfortunately they can't join us , Dallas went to a friends house & Yasmine is joining us . She spending time with her dad who's dating momma J , if you forgot . Anyways , we're at Waffle house getting ready to eat some good food .

"Hey , Welcome to Waffle House , I'm Dana and I'll be your waitress this morning " She says smiling at Britt . No me gusta . I'll kill her . I look over to Brittany seeing she looks uncomfortable . "Yeah I would like another waitress"I said glaring at her . The gang looked at me . " She's giving britt the heart eyes and smile . I don't like it . So either give us another waitress or I'll get us all banned from here . " I said . " She's not playing.. we're still banned from Red Lobster" Puck says mumbling . I just shrugged my shoulders. The girl gave us a fake smiled and left. " Anyways while we wait for our new waiter or waitress . What are you guys going as for halloween ?" I asked everyone . Marley was the first to speak . " Me and Jake is going as Beauty and the beast " She says smiling & I smiled . " I can see that . Jake is an actual beast" I joked . He flicked me off as usual . " Me and Pucky here is going as Harley Quinn and The Joker" Alexis says clapping her hands . I laughed . " That's the perfect match because you both are crazy as hell" Shy says and I gave her a high five . " And what are you going as ?" Alexis says raising her brows . "Duh white chicks" Shy says smirking. "& Matt is joining me." She continued making Matt choke . "No no no , we didn't agree to this." He says shaking his head making me laugh . " Oh really.. well we are now . Can't wait to see you in your wig bro"Shy says laughing . " Well Me and Blaine is going as Boy wonder aka Robin & Batman " Kurt says all excited . " Who's going as batman " Britt asks , making us all laugh . Kurt glares at all of us . "Me and Sanny is going as Kim Possible and Shego." Brittany says and I smiled . " She should've went as the mole rat " Shy mumbled & I flicked her off . "Just let me know when baby " She winked & Brittany glared at her . " I will personally break your fingers don't touch whats mine" She says . I smiled I love jealous Britt. " Anywyasss , I'm going as Frankenstein " Finn says . I started to laugh while everyone else smiled . " Ha ha , you're so funny " Finn says rolling his eyes. We all turned to Puckerbay who was smiling like geeks . " What are you two going as ? Harry and Hermione ?" I said snorting . Rachel was the first to speak. " No dumb ass , we're going as Wanda and Vision " She says smiling . Everyone was looking dumbfounded expect for Shy,Alexis, Matt , Puck & Finn .. they was smiling like the doofuses they are . "Please don't tell me this is some nerd thing" I mumbled . They all nodded . "Puck you are dating a nerd." I said slapping my self in the face . He smirked. " A hot nerd at that." He says smirking and giving Alexis a kiss . Before I could say anything.. A boy waiter came up . " Sorry about Samantha.. she's a bit of a flirt.. But I'm Tony , What can I get you guys ? " He asked with a friendly smile . We all ordered what we're eating .
---------
Party Cityy

Blaine Pov -
Oh yeah, it's a official guys .. I have a pov and I hope I get more in the future .... anyways ,We're at Party city buying our costumes and the party decorations. We already posted about the party on our socials .. but the decorating part might be hard because everyone is so difficult. I have to go .. Kurt's yelling at me .

"Should we get fake spiders ?" He asked me . I smiled . " Yes because san is scared of them ." I said smirking . He nodded . We grabbed the forks , plates , napkins & whatever else we needed . " Hey guys, do you want fake eye balls to go in the punch ?" Finn says walking up . Then everyone else but Alexis , Shy and Puck walked up . " Ew gross . No idiot." Santana says . Finn threw them back . "So do we have everything? As in the our costumes , fake blood , the fake spiders and what not ?" I asked . Everyone nodded . We started to head to the cash register til three people with masks on jumped out on us . " BOO " They screamed then we all screamed . Matt ran away , Brittany jumped behind San , I jumped on Kurt's back , Finn fainted , Jake was ready to cry , Marley was laughing with Quinn and Rachel . " Hahaha we got you " Alexis said as she took the mask off her face . Then Shy and Puck did the same . They was still laughing at us ... like literally crying laughing.. " You guys aren't funny .." Jake says wiping his eyes . " Are you crying ? " Alexis says laughing. Jake fake laughed and flicked her off . " No , I am not .. Why are you guys laughing ?" Santana says to Quinn , Rachel , and Marley . They were still laughing . " They was in on it too " Puck says smirking. We all shook our heads . " Y'all ain't right " Matt says coming back with his arm folded . " Yeah Yeah.. anyways , let's get Finn up and pay for this stuff so we can go ahead and decorate my house " Puck says . We all agree . Alexis agreed to wake Finn up . So she took a bullhorn and yelled in his ear . He woke up screaming again . I swear we're gonna get banned from here too .
-------
At The Puckermans House