I found a cheap one at IKEA, it looked expensive but was cheap as hell. It was on sale so I just had to grab it and it went well with my bedding.

I hung up my curtains laid down my rugs to finish off my room before I was satisfied and I was in love.

My feet left soft imprints onto the soft rug, it felt like I was walking on clouds

I was in love with the house so far, I had to finish up King's rooms before the house would be completely finished.

I walked down stairs to grab my suitcase that held the clothes that I could still fit. I made a note to buy some more once I got the chance. I was gaining a little bit of weight, I definitely wasn't a medium anymore.

I was about to turn the corner but stopped when I heard Sky speaking.

Everyone was out besides the cable men and it definitely wasn't a mans voice.

"I know... I love you too." I held my breath so I could clearly hear. "You know I would never do that, I'll call you later I'm helping a friend out... okay, see you later." She chuckled before hanging up.

I was going to act like I just got down the stairs but. Before I could she popped around the corner and crossed her arms.

"Relax, it's just my sister. She thinks I'm replacing her with you." Sky pulled me into her chest and rested her hands on my waist. "Mhmm..." I slightly nodded my head.

"Girl, we not even in a relationship yet and your already doubting me. I don't like that. You can trust me." She looked me in the eyes and slowly but surely I began to relax.

I needed to learn to trust her, she was right we weren't in a relationship. We don't owe each other anything.

"Okay." I let the situation go.

"Once the cable men leave I need you to get dressed real quick." Sky removed her hands from around my waist.

"For?" I raised my eyebrow. "I'm taking you out before Dave brings King back."

Now thinking about it, I had just murdered somebody yesterday and now I don't feel guilty or sad anymore. The feeling lasted for a few hours now I felt fine.

I didn't want to think about it to much so I just replied.

"He's bringing him tomorrow, he's keeping him tonight."

"Even better, I'll be back in an hour but make sure your ready please. Wear something nice." She had a sly smirk on her face but I didn't do anything but nod.

I wasn't going to turn down more time with her. Who knows when we'll see each other again, I know I'll be busy within these next few days at the bakery and she'll be busy because of her boutique which was in the works.

•••

I walked out the nice size master bathroom. It wasn't huge but I loved it. The shower head worked wonders and not in that way.