ch. 1: I miss you

Start from the beginning

"Hey boss is this the one were after?" A menacing but more feminine voice said.

She looked like this:

"Yes Plumeria this is the one

"Yes Plumeria this is the one." The Male voice said.

"Ok then let's grab the girl and go." The female now known as Plumeria said.

"I'd rather have some more fun." The male said in malicious voice." Golispod use pin missile on the girl."

As the male said this a big water bug pokemon came behind him and hunched his back ready to attack. I closed my eyes in fear waiting for the attack to just end me.

"I won't let you! Lycanrock block the attack with stone edge!" A voice that I was very familiar with said behind me.

Giant blue pillars went right in front of me as the pin missile was rendered useless when hitting the pillars.

"Tch, how annoying." The man said.

"Alright who dare interfere with us!" Plumeria said with pure anger.

"Sorry but I wasnt about to let one of my friends get hurt." The person behind me responded.

"Gladion!" I exclaimed with joy.

Guzma:"Your gonna regret interrupting me."

"We'll see about that." Gladion Said while preparing to attack.

Plumeria:"Child you do realize its 2 against 1."

"What! But that's unfair." I retorted to them.

"Sorry to break it to ya kid but we don't play by the rules because where TEAM SKULL!" Guzma said maliciously.

"You guys are a part of team skull!!?" Gladion said with shock and confusion.

"Team skull where have I heard that name before." I pondered.

"So you guys are responsible for this!" Gladion said with rage." You guys are the people that took over Po town a couple of years ago aren't you."

"Oh? So you know about that huh." Guzma says incredulously." Well then if you must know, we where the team that wrecked Po town."

"Why would you guys do such a thing!" I exclaimed with a hint of anger in it.

"Such a naive child." Plumeria started." This world is a very cruel place. Where sometimes the world might slap you in the face when you don't expect it. So, sometimes to try and patch yourself up you have to do inhuman things."

Gladion:"Seems like talking this out won't work. So let's settle this the old fashion way a battle."

Guzma:" Your on kid."

Plumeria:" Let's see if you can stand up to both of us."

" Gladion will you be able to do this by yourself." I asked with concern