A little about your back story

You always loved the out doors because it was a escape from your everyday life. You always constantly are getting bullied by the kids at your school you don't mind it anymore because it's been nonstop since you were 8. You get bullied and picked on a lot because they know you are a easy target and will you have also become the wholes school target. They also pick on you because both of your parents are dead they were killed when you were 8 about the time the bullying start was a few mouths after there death. You blame your self for there death and no one else because the people wanted you but your parents wouldn't tell them we're you were. They wanted you because you had something special that was sealed inside of you when you were a baby. You sometimes wish you could wake up in a different dimension and leave all of this behind you. What you didn't know was that your wish was about to become true. Somethings about you are that you love anime some of your favorite shows are Naruto and My Hero Academia and Haikyu. You are 16 years old you also love to play sports also you are really good at fighting. You do know what was sales inside you as a baby because you know how to control it. It also can take over if you get really mad or if you are in a life or death situation. Your eyes glow blue and you get scales on the side of your eyes when it help you or takes over. You can have it take over anytime but you don't really want to draw attention to your self that much. You can control fire because it give you that ability to do so.

Author note
Hi.. guys ok so I know some word may be spelled wrong I not that good at spelling sorry about that. I will try me best to catch them but if I don't sorry.