"She wants to leave".

" Excuse me, but, may you repeat that? I think I heard you wrong ". Said Felix looking at Lila.

" I'm very sorry, sir. But she says she's leaving Gotham".

"And, did she tell you exactly where she was going"? Asked Damian.

" she's going back to France, apparently. I don't really think it's a good idea, but she's made it very clear to why she has to go but not why specifically there".

"And, do you know when she's departing so we stop her"? Asked Felix.

" I don't remember that part". She said, sadly, realizing she pretty much just failed on listening to an important piece of information.

"I'm sure she'll tell one of us anyways just in case". Said Felix.

" Mr Felix, she doesn't just repeat what she's said once. That's one thing I know very well unless you ask. And asking will bring suspicion to us wanting to stop her". Said Lila.

"I guess you're right. Well then, what are we going to do now. Wait for her to secretly get out of the house"? Said Felix.

Ten hours later

It was around 6:00a.m. And Marinette took this time to grab her things and go. She decided she'd say goodbye to Lila in her room but she wasn't there. Marinette decided to look down on the kitchen and didn't see her uncle.

Hmm

Marinette entered the dining room and saw three bodies snoring their lives away.

Lila, Felix, and Damian.

Marinette smiled and decided she'd give everyone a goodbye kiss. And she gave them one right on their foreheads since that area was the least occupied on them.

She waived and quickly left before they got up. She left her phone in her room and left. Just like that. She quickly ran to the airport because the place was nearby and she bumped into someone the moment she arrived.

A man to be exact. He was wearing very expensive clothing and he looked quite pale. But she decided she wasn't going to look at him. What would be the point?

She quickly walked away but he called out to her.

" ma'am, please, wait"! He yelled.

Marinette turned and saw him.

Tim

So she started running to the reception lady and quickly lost sight of Tim. Marinette gave her name and went through a gate. But once again, she heard him call out.

"You dropped this"! She turned around and realized he was holding a small black box.

Marinette's eyes widened and she quickly got closer and grabbed the box from his hands.

" I just wanted to ret- Marinette "?

She quickly froze. She was leaving because she didn't want to see him anymore. Hurt him. But she definitely didn't want to be this close with him anymore.

She looked away from him and he spoke.

" Marinette, I know it's been a long time but, I'm still very sorry I left y-"

She cut him off.

'please keep it to yourself if you don't want to make it any harder for us. Saying goodbye is the best choice for both of us as we should clearly understand now. We should have never met each other in the first place. That's why I'm leaving, Tim. I'm killing you if you haven't yet realized. And I can't see you suffer and pretend your fine when I'm around. It's clearly my fault'. Years started forming on her eyes but she tried her best to not let them fall.

'That's why I'm leaving. And maybe, I might be able to save myself as well'.

The loudspeaker spoke talking about her flight and she quickly ran and left.

Tim knew just as well. They were both killing each other, and, being apart from each other, it really helped. The best choice.

But forgetting about one another? That was a different story.

Fun facts

(During the Pandemic) My lessons are from 4:00 p.m. -8:30 p.m. I have afternoon lessons with my teacher every weekday while on weekends, I practice just a bit of other things and do a lot of work for my parents. But, I do have quite a lot of free time in the morning. (After the Pandemic) My lessons are from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. on certain days.

What time is it where you're at? That counts as a fact including the country.

Does anyone like Oreos? If so, GO TO H***!!! Please excuse my language, I'm just expressing my love for you Oreo lovers! 😁😁😁