ELAPID

ELAPID

Definition:

"any of a family (Elapidae) of venomous snakes (such as the cobras and coral snakes) with hollow fangs."

Andrea Diaz is the twin sister of Miguel Diaz. Both teens have just moved to the area and are preparing for their first day of school.

It's always hard being the new kids, but the siblings quickly make friends with a couple of outsiders in the cafeteria and establish a strong bond to start the year.

When Miguel gets attacked outside a concessions store, and Andrea is unable to defend him, they both find themselves at the doors of the new Cobra Kai Dojo with hopes of learning the art of Karate from Sensei Lawrence.

Miguel is a fast learner while Andrea struggles, comforted by her new friend group (though Demetri is an asshole, she knows he doesn't mean to be)

Popular girl Samantha quickly catches Miguel's eye, while Andrea works through her feelings for her new friend Eli.

With Eli deciding to leave his life and transform into Hawk and Miguel being the Cobra Kais new rising student- will Andrea be left in the dust? 

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks so much for checking out my story! Just to let you know I won't be going exactly the same route as the show but will be using it as a loose outline later on. Still hope you enjoy it as I give a bit of a fresh perspective on dialogue and events! If you like it please be sure to vote and comment :)