Chapter 1

Bakugo's POV
"Tch, stupid Deku. You really think you can do this? You really think you can get in?" We stood in front of U.A high, about to do the entrance exams. "I want to at least try, Kacchan." He replied. I look over at him. He was staring forward, a determined look on his face. "Izu, I'm just looking out for you. You know that, right?" His eyes meet mine. "I know." A smile appears on his face, making me smile as well. "Okay nerd. Good luck." I kiss him on the cheek. "Good luck to you too, Kacchan." And with that, we head in.

***Timeskip, after the exams***

Deku's POV
I skipped out off the school and began looking for Kacchan. I spotted him by the gates. He sees me and smiles, waving me over. I run up to him. "Hey nerd. How'd it go?" He asked me. "Eh, okay. I couldn't find you the whole time though." I pout and he laughs. "Sorry, destroying those stupid robots." I hug him, nuzzling my face in his chest. He wraps his arms around me. "Ready to go?" He asks, softly. I nod and pull away. We walk back to our street, hand in hand. Once we reached the area where we had to go our separate ways, we stopped walking. "I really hope we both get in, Deku." Kacchan looks at me. I smile. "Me too, Kacchan. Me too." I reply and kiss him. He kisses back and we pull away. "Love you nerd. See ya tomorrow." He ruffles my hair and I giggle. "Love you too. Bye." "Heh, bye." And we head into our houses.

***Timeskip, opening the results (sorry for all the timeskips!)***

Bakugo's POV
We were in Deku's room while our moms were outside the door. "Ready?" I ask him. He nods and we open the letters. I read mine and found out I got in. I look over to Deku, smiling. But when I saw his expression, my smile faded. "What's wrong?" I ask him. He looked sad. "I-I didn't get in." He looks away. "O-oh. Well, I-" "No. it's okay. Did you get in?" He cut me off. This sucks. "Yeah." He smiles, even though he was sad. "Congrats!" He hugs me. I wrap my arms around him. "I wish you got in too. It'll be weird without you." I mumble but he heard me. "Yeah, well, I'm glad you got in! I knew you would." He nuzzled his face in my shirt. I go to say something but I was interrupted by someone knocking on the door. "Come in!" Deku calls, pulling away from me. Our old hags come in. "Well?" Inko asked. "I got in." I tell them. "Yay!!" They both yelled at the same time. I glance at Deku, to see him smiling. He looked sad. "How about you kiddo?" My mom asked. "I-I didn't get in." He looks down. "Oh. Honey, I'm so sorry." Inko walked over and hugged her son. "It's okay. I'm glad Kacchan got in though." He hugs her back. She pulls away and smiles. "You're too kind for your own good." She laughs. "I know." He grins. "Well, congrats, Katsuki." My mom said. "Tch, whatever." I was still upset that Deku won't be there with me. "Hey, lets all go for ice cream to celebrate Kacchan!" Deku said, happily. "That's a great idea Honey, but me and Mitsuki were gonna watch some TV downstairs and talk." Inko smiled. "That's okay. Me and Kacchan can still go." I nod. "Alright. Have fun you two." My mom said. We nodded and headed out. We walked hand in hand to the park. "You good? You seem a little off." I asked him. "Yeah. Just bummed that I don't get to come with you. But hey, at least you'll get to be the number one hero!" He smiles brightly. I chuckle at his enthusiasm. "Yeah, but it'll be weird without you." I look at him and he was looking at me. "You can do it Kacchan. I know you can." And this is why I love him. I lean over and kiss him on the cheek. He giggles. We reached an ice cream stand and ordered some. After fighting over who would pay, he won. Only because I let him win. We walk over and sit on a bench by a cherry blossom tree. "I love you, Izu." I whisper. "I love you too, Kacchan." He answers.

Hey guys! So, I know it's short, BUT I ran out of ideas. :( sorryyyyy. Anyways, I hope ya liked it. In my opinion, the name of the story doesn't go with the story itself. That made me mad but I can't think of another name. Oh well. Welp, peace out y'all. Have a great day or night and see ya in the next chapter! ✌️✌️