Chapter 3

(Y/N) POV
       When I woke up that morning I was ready to go because I had to bake the cake for my sister that was coming today . After getting out of bed I got dressed and raced down the stairs to get started on the cake . I fallowed a simple recipe on Ourtube because to be honest I have never baked in my life. I had just put the cake in the oven when I heard the door bell . I ran to the door and when I opened it I nearly knocked her over as I hugged my sister. I quickly brought her in my house." How have you been sis " I asked . " Fine I guess ". She said . After I showed to her room and got back to the cake . When I finished icing the cake I called  (S/N) to come eat some cake. She came down the stairs .we ate some cake and talked for a while . Then she told me she was tired so she went up stairs while I stayed down stairs watching TV .

(S/N) POV
       I went up stairs " to go to sleep" she really thinks I'm going to sleep how stupid . Im not going to bed without snooping around her room first  I looked in every drawer and shelf and I found nothing I was about to give up when I saw it . A stuffed rabbit on her bed . "Bingo" I picked it up feeling how soft it is " I'm sure she won't mind me taking it back with me to California." I laughed a little looking at it. But then I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around . It was not my sister . It was way more terrifying.  I Screamed then I hit the floor.