7. Shi QingXuan's Inbox

Don't say me anything... I'm here and I'll go again... I guess, but there's a self rule of mine that what I started I need to complete. So..... I'm feeling so damnnn guilty ahhhh. And sorry tho ik ya'll must've forgotten about it by now. But i always remembered it. I've more drafts left but I'll upload it step wise.

________________________________________________________________________

Shi QingXuan had insisted on helping him clean up his place. But ofcourse, Ming Yi didn't agree.

He dropped him on the way and went straight ahead somewhere to god knows which place.

So, Shi QingXuan had to walk all his way to home. But it isn't like that his home was far away in seventh sea, but it wasn't near either. It was 2-3km away.

He saw the red Lamborghini parked over the lawn.

Shit.

He had totally forgotten about his brother. The hand that was raised to ring the door bell retreated. He slowly and silently walked towards the back of his house.

Who would've thought as soon as he took the turn, he would head on face the angry man. More than his father, he was scared of his elder brother when they were angry.

Shi WuDu was staring at him with sharp eyes, "Where's your phone?"

"My phone..." Shi QingXuan looked here and there and fished out his phone from his bag, "Ah here."

"Why didn't you pick the call?" Shi WuDu asked with crossed arms.

Shi QingXuan answered, "Its in silent mode."

Shi WuDu frowned even more. He moved his right hand forward. Shi QingXuan understood and handed over the phone to him.

He said, "I won't ask anything else. But do you have his number? You chat with him?"

Shi QingXuan hesitantly replied, "...yes."

Shi WuDu indicated him to unlock the password. He did as he was told.

Shi WuDu didn't looked at anything, and directly opened his inbox.

_________________________________________
Ming xiong♡
Take care Ming xiong 

Class President XL
3 new messages  •2h 

Red Angry Bird
Ok   •2h

Feng Xin
Fuck off ╭∩╮  •3h

Mu Qing
Yeah i did it     • 4h

Lang Bro
4 new messages   • 4h

_________________________________________

Shi WuDu thoroughly examined the inbox. After a good five minutes, he said, "So, you've only replied that bastard huh?"

"That's not it brother!" Shi QingXuan defended himself.

"Then what is it?!" Shi WuDu showed him the screen of his inbox messages, "You've left many of your friends on seen and for some of them you've not even opened the chats! And... And what does this heart means?!"

"Its because... Its because I've nothing to talk to them about." Shi QingXuan said, "And a heart is just a heart."

Shi WuDu was obviously furious by now. He didn't give a damn to privacy and opened the chat box of Ming xiong♡

_______________________________________
Ming xiong♡

2nd April

Hey!
Heyyyyy!!
Heyyyyyyyyy!!!