December 20th, 2019

Trigger Warning: some of the words in today's chapter are intense and could potentially trigger you.

Dear Diary,
I think River likes me. Yes you read that right. I caught her and Josh arguing about what I deserve. And me being nosey I listened in. Here's the quotes from the voice memos I recorded.

Josh: "She deserves me. She loves me. We've been together for like six months now!"
River: "On and off I assume, since when you dumped her she came to me."
Josh: "You were just a shoulder to cry on and you know it."
River: "I know that she deserves someone who's gonna treat her better than you. She told me about all you 'date' nights, where all you tried to do was get in her pants."
Josh: "So what? She's my girlfriend. That's our business. It's not like I ever raped her or anything."
River: "I wouldn't put it past you."
Josh: "What? We've known each other for what? 10 days? And you just assume that because I'm a chic magnet I'd rape a girl who didn't want me? That's so fucked up up."
River: "At least I cared about her and her feelings."
Josh: "I cared."
River: "Since when? 'Cause from what I remember her telling me was that you never asked about her. You don't know anything about her."
Josh: "Of course I do."
River: "What's her favorite color?"
Josh: "Blue."
River: "Dumbass that's your favorite color. Her favorite color's black."
Josh: "Me not knowing her favorite color doesn't mean anything."
River: "Ok then what's her favorite movie? Her favorite tv show? Her shoe size? What color are her eyes Josh? What color?"
Josh: "They're blue."
River: "No, they're hazel."
River: "When you can answer the basics about your 'girlfriend' then come talk to me about what she deserves 'cause right now it's not you."

Yeah that got kinda intense. Later in the day she actually apologized to me too. Which made me feel better. I just felt like did something wrong but I guess not...
-Ness