"No! Would you want to repay me again for another week? And what? Invite me over to your house as an apology and then let these bastards do whatever they want to me so the cycle can repeat?!"

Felix shook his head with a sardonic smug, his hands in his pockets as he towered over Athena, creating a vast shadow behind her. "Chill out, what are you getting so worked up for? It's not like I will do anything to you."

A crooked smile and an immense glower was Athena's immediate response to him. With her hands still strongly attached to Xerus' coat, she scowled at Felix. "Oh, really? Because the last time I checked, you were trying every means to turn my kitty inside out!"

Xerus couldn't take out the sudden sharp vex that bubbled in his chest anywhere else but the glass of orange juice in his hand as he turned away from both of them.

"But I didn't?" And I said a sorry like a thousand times. Now, the time is ticking, we gotta pick a room. How about this? I'll let you choose the room so you would feel better about it," Felix told her, his head tipping to the side like he was bored of waiting.

"Room my pretty cute ass! What makes you think I will get into one with you?!"

Felix gave several taps on her nose, rendering her to jolt backwards and smacked his hands away but he was quick to pull back. "Don't act tough now. Xerus hate it when any of us neglect rules, so why don't we all obediently follow the game rules, aye?"

Xerus gripped the bottom of his chair with pure vehemence, the only thing his eyes were having contact with was the dark floor. Felix certainly still had much to learn of him.

Sure, he detested anybody who flout with the rules, but if there was one thing he hated more than that was someone having thoughts or ideas of touching another without consent- something Felix was about to do.

He obviously had the authority to stop Felix, yet why did he not?

To answer that, if there was another thing he loathed significantly more than the two above was surely his childhood sweetheart, and no matter how greatly his systems screamed to object Felix's idea and help her, he deeply didn't want to. He had vowed that he'd make her life miserable in sheer purgatory, and he won't be breaking it anytime soon, despite almost surrendering to her imploring hands.

"Release my coat and get going," he demanded, driving her hand away.

Athena was hardly surprised she was stuck in this situation again- a situation in which she was automatically thrusted ever since she'd arrive at A-List. In the world of Thieves, it was only money, potency, sex and earning points for it. That was all to it.

She believed Xerus, however menacing and hot-tempered he can be, he still was better than the rest as he stood what was right and do not excuse the wrong. Like always, she was mistaken.

She hesitantly loosened the leather of Xerus' trenchcoat, accepting her cruel faith, she rose from her seat begrudgingly, flashing daggers at Xerus. "I hate all of you," she muttered, frowning hard.

"Whatever. You don't have to like us. Just do it," Felix mumbled into her ears.

Athena pulled away, eyes wandering over the remaining girls at the table. Perhaps, a girl would help out another in need, right?

Those unsympathetic girls only gave her bored, lazy looks. Even when she bended her knees and clasped her hand together as a sign of help- in case it wasn't obvious enough already- they again returned her with more tiresome looks. They were annoyed with Athena's persistence.

She looked to Ricardo and he'd frown, shaking his head, pointing over to Xerus.

Her eyes landed on him once again. "Xerus?"