02: 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐚

Start from the beginning

I wouldn't be surprised if she was fucking the marriage counselor.

"Have you practiced communication? Talking about how you feel." He questioned, looking at me directly.

I guess my eyes gave him the answer because he shook his head sighing. "Turn to each other,"

I raised an eyebrow at his demand but gave in when he sent me another icy glare.

Huffing, I turned to face a red-faced Selene.

You good-acting bitch.

"Now, Selene tell Lorenzo how you feel." He smiled and waited to hear what she had to say.

She sighed before wiping a fake tear away from her eye.

Dramatic much.

"I feel...I feel like Lorenzo doesn't love me as he uses too. We use to make love and cuddle and talk all the time but over the years he's been distant. He doesn't talk to me unless it's about Esme. I just wish we could go back to being the same." She sniffled at the end and this time, she let a tear fall from her eye to her cheek.

Dr. Gondola finished writing on his clipboard before turning to me. "It seems there is a communication problem. Not enough opening up to one another."

"Lorenzo, how do you feel?"

"I feel like I'm in a living hell. I'm literally living with the devil. I only stay because Esmeralda doesn't need to not have an incomplete family, even though her mother is Florida's most famous day and nightwalker."

Everything I do is for my little girl. She's my everything. Esmeralda has all my love. She's my little girl and I could never have it any other way.

"Esmeralda, where is she now? I thought you didn't feel comfortable with your brother babysitting her anymore." He finished writing from my rant and looked up at me once again.

"She's with her new babysitter," Selene responded. "The one Lorenzo is already thinking about fucking."

"Oh here we go again. I went over this shit in the car, she fucking 18 damnit. She's old enough to be my damn daughter?!" I grumbled as I shifted in my seat to move further away from her.

"Her name?" Gondola asked.

"Adaline. Adaline Martinez." Selene answered. "She's quite the doll. Amazing hair, short girl. She's got some curves, " She eyed me. "Isn't that right Lorenzo."

Fuck off damnit.

"No. She's eight fucking teen for fucks sake, " I shook my head and stood up. "You know what, let's go, we're leaving." I muttered as I made my way to the car.

Once I sat down in the driver's seat, I couldn't help picture, Adaline. She was pretty, no fuck that, I sound like a middle schoolboy. She is fucking breathtaking. Her body wasn't big but she had curves, and her perky little ass showed in the skirt she wore today.

I groaned and rubbed my hands through my thick slick backed hair. Now I'm thinking about her, Mierda.

"Can we go now?" Selene asked as she slid into her seat. Her hair was a mess and her layered lips had smudged lipstick over the boundaries of where it shouldn't have been.