Florence

I wake up in the morning in my bed with my blanket covering me an I smile at how much sleep I had last night. The best in my life but that smile goes away when i remember what happened with the King.

I lay in bed doing absolutely nothing for sometime and I realise that it's getting to lunch time.

The door of my room is opened and I see the King coming in slowly and I suddenly get scared, the last time that someone came into my basement or room as they call it. It wasn't good.

He comes in slowly and sits on my bed. He looks up at me smiling warmly.

"Goodmorning mate, did you sleep well?" he asks and I simply nod my head.

"Amaya, I am sorry for what you saw last night, I promise I didn't cheat otherwise you would have felt it in the bond. Please forgive me. I have delt with Natasha"

I am shocked because nobody has ever said sorry to me. I always say it even if I am not at fault and the honesty at which he is talking instantly makes me forgive him.

"It's ok, my King"

He smiles and says. "I am your mate, please call me Xavier"

I smile at him.

" Yes Xavier."

"Anyway it's pretty late, its almost 11:30 so Olivia will be here to help you get ready for the day and then we will have some brunch together with her and my beta. Sounds good."

"Yes, thanks for you hospitality" I say shyly and get up placing a soft kiss on his right cheek shocking us both.

He smiles and leaves the room afterwards. Akward.

I decide to lay my bed and wait for Olivia.

In about 10 minutes a beautiful brunette comes into my room with a round stomach and a bright smile.

"Hello you must be Amaya, I am Olivia but you can call be Olive or Liv, I am Luca's mate. I am here to help you get ready for the day." she smiles and I return it.

" Hi, who is Luca?" I ask her.

"Oh he is you mates royal beta."

" Ok"

" Well I am going to run you a bathe and lend you some of my clothes till we go shopping."

~~~~~~

30 minutes later.

I go downstairs behind Olivia and see my mate with a guy who I assume is Luca and a beautiful lady chatting with them.

I obvioulsy start to feel jealous because she looks so much better than me.

When they spot us the call as down. I sit on the empty stool keeping my head down.

" Hello darling, my name is Florence but you can call me Flo. I am the witch of nature. Sent my Selene to answer all you questions and train you for what is to come." she says in a beautiful angelic voice.

I smile at her. " Hi my name is Amaya."

She looks at me with a frown and shakes her head.

" No your name is Theia, it looks like you earthly parents named you. Honey you name is Theia." she says smiling.

" No I am pretty sure its Amaya." I say challenging her.

" Ok then ask your wolf." she says with a smug smile."

"Selene what is my name."

" Theia, that is what my mum's human names you. You forgot it. It means the Goddess of light"